Chapter Five

June 27th, 2013

Callie's P.O.V

Hee-Sun asked me to pick her up and take her to the mall. 

I didn't hesitate to do so, I hoped right in the car and left. I always learn something now when I pick her up to go somewhere it seems like.

I live in San Jose which is kinda far away from where Hee-Sun lives. Her house is what you might expect. A two story house with two bedrooms and two bathrooms and a kitchen with a dining table. One study room which is the only place with peace n' quiet and a computer.

About 5 Minutes Later

*Knock, Knock, Knock*

I knocked on the door of Hee-Sun's house and she answered it.

"Cool your here, now let's go." Hee-Sun said.

"Okay off to the mall right?" I asked.

"That's right." She answered.

End Of Callie's P.O.V

They arrived at the mall.

Hee-Sun's P.O.V

I exited the car and due to the bright sunlight I then sneezed.

(Callie)" Bless you."

(Me)" Thank You."

(Callie)" So why are we coming here?"

(Me)" Just shopping."

(Callie)" You already have a bunch of clothes."

(Me)" Well its not fit for where I'm going."

(Callie)" What do you mean?"

(Me)"I'm going to Korea!"

We entered Macy's (clothing store)

(Callie)"WHAT!"

I nodded at Callie but without eye contact

(Callie)" You know that in Korea the summer is hot and humid because of the ocean?"

(Me)" I didn't know that."

Callie smacked her forehead after hearing how dumb founded I was.

(Callie)" All you need is a t-shirt and shorts or pants."

I forgot that Callie used to live in Korea.

(Me)" I'm only gonna be there for a few weeks I think so I will be fine right?'

(Callie)" Can you speak Korean?"

Callie was being sarcastic in a way. 

We grabbed some things and purchased it. We walked back out and to the car. Callie started the engine and the radio came on and played Taylor Swift's '22'.

"Can you change the station before my ears bleed!" I yelled

"Hallelujah!!!" She yelled back.

We then were just sitting in the car waiting for the host of the station to put on a song and then 'Gangnam Style' came on by 'Psy'. We didn't complain but I did hate this song.

She brought me back to the house and I gave her the cash she gave me yesterday.

"I didn't need it." I explained.

I walked in and said Hi to Mark and Ann. 

I didnt think this would ever happen to me but now I get to meet my mother, my real mother.

To go to Korea I'll need to prepare, I always need to respect to those who are superior to me. I know that I can't bring Callie along with me because she takes those damn piano lessons every day and I don't have an extra ticket.

I actually don't want here to come, I need my own personal experience of Korea and to spend time with family is important. Maybe I will also meet everyone else in my family. 

My flight is on the 29th of June and I will arrive at around 4pm in Korea's time zone and I will probably eat alot and rest when I get home.

"Until then, take care." Hee-Sun says as she signs off her P.O.V.

~~{Hello guys sorry I couldn't upload earlier today I was really jet lagged from not sleeping. Anyway thank you for supporting me to make this book be good. 

Did you think it was good? Should I improve? Tell me in the comments and don't forget to vote and follow me! 

Thank You!!}~~