Chapter Thirteen

July 3rd, 2013, 2:00 pm.

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. It was a later time than whenever I do wake up. I turned to my right and Hee-Sun was in my bed, in her pajamas.

I know we didn't do anything because the last thing I remember is watching anime with her. I tried to crawl out of bed sneakily so I wouldn't wake her up.

After I fell off the bed I knew my plan had failed. I woke her up and she looked at me.

(Hee-Sun)" Why are you in my room?"

(Baekhyun)" No you fell asleep in my room so yeah."

(Hee-Sun)" No way."

She looked around the room with a puzzled face as if she was tricked.

(Hee-Sun)" How did I get here."

(Baekhyun)" We fell asleep watching anime, you don't remember?"

(Hee-Sun)" No I have short-term memory loss, cant believe I haven't told you."

(Baekhyun)" Really?"

She got out of bed and walked to the door.

(Hee-Sun)" What else happened last night?"

I walked up to her and opened the door.

(Baekhyun)" I asked you out and you said yes."

(Hee-Sun)" Huh."

She walked out into the hallway with me and she went into her room to take a shower. I walked into the bathroom after saying bye.

Everyone was already up, I could tell because the new bottle of shampoo was already 2 quarters gone.

I brushed my teeth first then took a shower because my mouth tasted weird and disgusting.

I dried my hair and styled it the same way. I put on my BB cream and the rest of my daily face things.

I was really hungry so I went down stairs. I felt considerate so I made Hee-Sun a bowl too. Sehun noticed me and asked if I was making him a bowl.

(Baekhyun)" No, you already ate."

He walked away with a pouty face and I laughed. I put the bowls on the table and I sat on the chair and the end of the table where it only has one and then placed Hee-Sun's bowl to the left of me with the rest of the chairs.

She walked downstairs and almost tripped because she was putting on a sock. I ran up to her to catch her and made it on time. We laughed nd I walked her to her seat.

(Baekhyun)" I made myself and you cereal."

(Hee-Sun)" Thank you!"

She pinched my cheek playfully. We started eating and enjoyed our meal but something disrupted us. It was the fact that Kai, Sehun, Suho, D.O, and ChanYeol were staring at us with their jaws dropped to the floor, all hanging over the couch.

(Hee-Sun)" What?" She said with her mouth full.

They still were staring.

(Hee-Sun)" Oh sorry, I forgot to un-pause the world."

She picked up an imaginary remote and pressed an imaginary button sarcastically.

They laughed and Suho said.

(Suho)" What are you guys doing?"

(Baekhyun)" I made her bowl of cereal and she's eating it."

(Kai)" No not that, you guys were mad at each other yesterday and didn't speak really and now you are eating eachothers cereal."