Chapter Twenty

~ {Well this is horrible, I’m not uploading on the 18 th of December or 25 th , But I will upload on every Thursday, the 19 th and 26 th of December at 5pm Central Time. Anyway, back to the book!}~

Kai’s P.O.V

Something was going on, why were they both called out of the booth? The suspense! This makes me want to watch a movie, should I go with Sehun? No, maybe Suho? I’m gonna go ask if they want to go or not.

(Kai)” Hey Sehun, would you like to go to the movies with me?”

(Sehun)” No, sorry, I’m really hungry though, go ask Suho…”

Hopefully he says yes, I’m kind of tired, not much sleep last night is the reason why. Can I know why D.O and Baekhyun are out of sight? So many questions are un-answered. I wonder how long they will be gone, maybe an hour or 30 minutes. Plphplph, I blubber my lips together out of boredom. Gosh, what to do, what to do!? Can dogs speak English but they just don’t know it? Do unicorns really exist Is Ho-Dong’s mouth really that big? I need to get myself together.

I go up to our manager to ask him a question.

(Kai)” Can Sehun, Suho and I go get something to eat?”

(Manager)” Not until D.O, Baekhyun and that girl solve their problems.”

(Kai)” OHHH “Did I just say that out loud?

(Manager)” Oh snap, I wasn’t supposed to say that!”

The Manager looks around in suspicion.

(Kai)” Since you weren’t supposed to say that, were going to go eat and I’ll keep my mouth shout, with all due respect.”

(Manager)” Fine! But take the stair so no one will see you.”

I nodded my head and headed back into the booth. I walked about five steps then knocked, the door is unlocked on the inside but not the outside.

“Who is it?”

(Kai)” Kai! “

“Coming!”

The door opened in front of me, I saw Suho with his normal grin.

(Kai)” Get Sehun, were going to eat”

(Suho)” Ya! (Hey) Sehun, were are going to eat some food, let’s go!”

Baekhyun’s P.O.V

(Baekhyun)” I can settle this, after all this arguing my ears hurt. I still love and I mean love, Hee-Sun. D.O, I understand I should keep her boundaries where they are, and I can work on that so please. Let us be together.”

(D.O)” No! You crossed the line! The door was locked, we had to barge in to check if she was ok! Then I see you kissing her! How do I know what you were trying to do!?”

(Baekhyun)”