Chapter Twelve

July 2nd, 2013, 7:24 am.

D.O's P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning, in my bed, as usual. Last night went by fast, who would've guessed Baekhyun liked Hee-Sun, in only a day. I don't know if he was joking or for real. It looked like he was serious but I don't know. If I'm correct we have a performance today and we will need to be ready.

I got up from bed and walked into the bathroom, placed my clothes in the basket as usual, took a shower as usual, and brushed my teeth.. as usual. By now someone would wake up and come in to do the same thing and I was expecting it but nope, no one arrived.

I got dressed in my normal clothes and walked downstairs to make something for breakfest. No one was in the kitchen or the living room so I just made myself a bowl of cereal. Nothing special just cereal. I heard footsteps and a groan, wondered who then more footseps and then a yawn. Two people probably Kai or Sehun.

I walked upstairs to see who it was quickly so I could get back before my cereal got soggy. Sure enough it was Kai and Sehun, I caught them before they went to the bathroom.

(D.O)" Annyeong, do you want something like cereal?"

"Mullon!" They said together. (Sure)

I closed the door and rushed down stairs to my cereal. I took a bite into the delicousness of 'Hyun Mi O Gok' which is a brown rice, five grain type of cereal. Delicious and it's sugar free.

I finished my cereal while they were cleaning themselves up. I washed my bowl and then made them a bowl of 'Hyun Mi O Gok' as they both came downstairs.

(D.O)" Geugeos-eun teibeul ibnida!" (It's on the table)

"Gamsahabnida!!" Kai said with Sehun.

I walked to the couch and sat on it. I grabbed the remote to the tv to change it to the weather channel. It was going to be 70 degrees (fahrenheit) with a chance of rain. Since we do have a performance today Hee-Sun will have to be alone or come with us.

Actually we do need some groceries so she could go get some. That's a good idea too I mean we are almost out of rice which doesn't happen alot but it happens. I'll ask when she gets up and gets clean.

About 5 minutes after skipping through channels on the tv, ChanYeol and Baekhyun woke up. How I know is because I could hear them talking about the concert we would have today.

(ChanYeol)" I'm nervous that I will mess up though."

(Baekhyun)"Don't worry you'll be fine, we did good on our last performance."

They walked down dressed from head to toe.

(ChanYeol)" Hey we are running out of shampoo and conitioner soon."

(D.O)" Yeah I was gonna send Hee-Sun to go shopping."

(Baekhyun)" Why her?"

(D.O)" Because we have aconcert to do, just because your dating her doesn't mean you always have to stick up with her."

"Your dating Hee-Sun?!" Kai, Sehun, and ChanYeol said in unison.

(Hee-Sun)" Gaju goham eul jungji hal su issseubnida!!??" (Can you guys stop yelling)

Silence filled the room.

(Baekhyun)" No were not dating, I haven't asked her out really, when we talked about this D.O she was barely awake how could I ask her that when she is about to sleep?"

(D.O)" Sorry hyung, but stop worrying she's gonna be fine."

(Kai)" Can we talk about that later and talk about how Baekhyun has a crush on Hee-Sun?"