Chapter Ten

July 1st 2013, 6:45 pm.

Hee-Sun's P.O.V

I was softly singing and dancing to songs. 

The first few were my favorites and I couldn't resist it but some were one's I never heard of and Baekhyun really liked him.

At one point G-Dragon's song "Go" came on and we both were jamming! We both new all the words and sang to each other at one point too.

I was having a lot of fun, and so far Baekhyun was quite the gentleman.

He opened the door gave me my shoes on the way out the gorgeous house and hadn't changed or turned off the music I was listening to if he didn't like it. Unlike some people. (You know who you are!)

He was charming and he looked so alluring when he asked me out. Not like that you know. That doesn't happen to people like me. Besides the fact my brother is famous and this whole I was growing up I was adopted, yeah that doesn't happen to a lot of people but you get the point.

Oh my gosh! He looks so good in that shirt. Oh crap he's something on it. Should I tell him or would that be rude? Hey I could just sweep it off right?

I reached my hand out and dusted off the substance on his chest which turned out really weird.

It was more like a " Oh I just like to feel your chest." kinda thing if that makes since.

We were at a red light when it happened so he had time to look at me. He must've felt weird because I was grinning the whole time. Probably thinking I was some kinda perve, or maybe people in Korea don't think like that?

He looked at me strangely and I said. 

"Oh there was something on your chest."

As always I looked like an complete idiot. Let's just say I'm the one that makes it awkward and can't put it out that it wasn't.

He laughed at my embarrassment and said.

"Gamsa." (Thanks.)

"Gwiha osin geos-eul hwan-yeong habnida." (Your Welcome.)

It then got really quiet and awkward but thanks to ads on the radio station, it wasn't for long.

About five to six minutes later we were just exiting Songpa-Gu.

{Because she can read. Yeah she doesn't know her directions. What you think I'm just gonna leave that out the story!?. Joesonghabnida, I shouldn't have yelled.}

We then entered Gangnam-Gu and Baekhyun was on the search the restraunt he picked named Irodori. I have bad memory so I can't really member what type of food orgin it was from.

The parking lot was weird and when we had parked every car had like two inches for a person to walk in between them.

I tried to squeeze through and thankfully I got through without dieing from my body being squished too small.

But I could tell this was already gonna be a great time.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

We arrived at Irodori in Gangman-Gu's neighborhood. We got out of the car and I was going to go open Hee-Sun's door but it already was and it looks like she was having some difficulty.

She finally got loose of the tight squeeze and walked up to me so we could walk together.

I reached our for her hand to hold and when I realized it I pulled it away.

Why was I doing this? Am I really that attracted to her? Yes she is beautiful but she may not even like me. I can't confess to her even on a day like this.