Chapter Sixteen

Baekhyun's P.O.V

(Baekhyun)” Did you just say that you’re staying?”

(Hee-Sun)” Yes why  wouldn’t I, I actually feel at home and feel at peace with myself here. There’s nothing I don’t like about South Korea and it’s so natural to me.”

(Baekhyun)” Thank the lord…”

(Hee-Sun)” Did you think I wouldn’t?"

(Baekhyun)" I thought you wouldn't stay because you had to go back to America."

(Hee-Sun)" I had nothing in America besides my best friend and my...'Parents'"

(Baekhyun)" Oh your adoptive parents, what are they like?"

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I was walking up to bathroom when I heard Baekhyun and Hee-Sun talking.They were talking about Hee-Sun's adoptive parents and how life is in America.

They seem happy together, I wish I was in a relationship like that. Or even in a relationship.

Hee-Sun sure is pretty, her staright dark hair, long legs, dark brown eyes, I can tell why Baekhyun likes her now. Ahh, she's cute.

WHAT AM I THINKING!!??

That's Baekhyun's girlfriend not mine, I need to think of her as a sister not a romantic intrest!

Sure is hard to. She is eye candy. She is lovely. Oh this would be horrible if I liked her. I need to keep my thoughts to myself and not think about her like this!

I wonder what their talking about now... They wouldn't mind if I eavesdroped, would they.

Faintly

(Hee-Sun)" I really do love you, I wouldn't leave you if it were for money."

(Baekhyun)" Thank You! saranghae!"

Ugh, makes me sick. WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT.. I'M NOT JEALOUS!

What is wrong with me, have I fallen in love with my best friends girlfriend?

I have to get my mind straight before this goes too far.

D.O's P.O.V

"D.O!" Sehun shouted

(D.O)"What is it?"

(Sehun)" I feel tired already!"

(D.O)" Then go to bed.."

(Sehun)" Ok, have a good night."

Ahh, he's so cute. I wonder what Suho is doing. I'm gonna go upstairs to check on him.

Clip, Clip, Clip.

My shoes hit the staircase each time I put a foot down.

I wakes silently down the hall so I wouldn't awake anyone.

I looked up and say ChanYeol listening to what was going on in Hee-Sun's room.

(D.O)" What are you doing!" I whispered angrily.

(ChanYeol)" I was just about to knock.."

I didn't bother to knock on the door and just barged in finding Baekhyun's lips locked to Hee-Suns.

I ran through the entrance and grabbed Baekhyun by the shirt and lifted him off the bed.

(Baekhyun)" Put me down!!!"

(D.O)". What do you think your doing? You barely know her!"

(Hee-Sun)" We've already kissed!"

(ChanYeol)" When did that happen!"

(D.O)" Baekhyun! I'm tired of your shit! what in gods name do you think your doing!?"

(Hee-Sun)" I kissed him, ok!? Can you all get over yourselfs? D.O please calm down, Baekhyun let's take it slow, and ChanYeol what's your problem?"

I turned around and saw ChanYeol with a surprised face and body frozen.

He looked at Baekhyun in the eyes and mouthed. " I don't know..."

It went from serious to strange as I slowly let go of my grasp from Baekhyun's shirt.

~{Well, its been a long time since I put up another chapter. A lot of work at school. Since I have neglected my book AMD my followers, I promise to upload a chepter every week from the time being.

I hope ya'll enjoyed this new chapter and if you liked it don't forget to Vote for the chapter. It's helps me a lot and don't forget to Follow me. Thank You for reading!}~