Chapter Fifteen

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

I put the dumpling into my mouth and chewed and instantly felt the spicy pain from within the dumpling.

(Baekhyun)" Aish, ah, hot wasabi, why me?"

(Kai)" Because we love you."

Sehun laughed at Kai's joke.

(Baekhyun)"I jaemi osehun hun lago saeng-gaghabnida!" {You think this is funny Oh Se hun!}{ His full name}

Sehun stopped smiling and then Kai and Sehun apoligized.

"joesonghabnida, hyung." They said together.

(Baekhyun)" Aish so childish, seriously."

Hee-Sun comes down with her pajamas on, hair dried, make up done, and shining beautifully.

(Unison) "Anneyong Hee-Sun!"

(Hee-Sun)" Hello, dinner looks delicious, let's eat."

Hee-Sun sat down to the right of me and grabbed her chopsticks and gently scooted herself closer to the table.

At 8:20pm we finished our meal, I grabbed everyone's plates, bowls, spoons and chopsticks and began to wash them.

Suho, Kai and ChanYeol started talking about the soccer game earlier, Hee-Sun headed back up stairs and Sehun was walking around and I guess decideding what he would do next.

I grabbed the dish soap and sponge and washed the dishes a second time then rinsed, dried and stacked the plates and bowls in the cabinet, while the silverware and chop sticks in the drawers.

While drying my hands I looked around the living room for something to do.

(Suho)" Baekhyun, how old is Hee-Sun?"

(Baekhyun)" Around 20 years of age."

(Suho)" She's a keeper according to what I know you like."

(Baekhyun)" Yeah, I really do like her."

(Suho)" Do you think she is the one?"

(Baekhyun)" We just started dating, I'm not planning anything."

(Suho)" Why not, you do like her."

(Baekhyun)" You date someone when you like them, you marry someone when you love them, there's a difference."

(Suho)" So you don't love her?"

(Baekhyun)" Well I've never said it, so I guess I don't know."

(Suho)" I found out that the more you say I love you the longer you will stay together, arcording to scientific research."

(Baekhyun)" She's going back to America anyway."

(Suho)" So propose, buy a good ring."

(Baekhyun)" In a week, I don't think so.."

(Suho)" Then your gonna regret it when she walks away from your arms and goes back to America, never to see you again."

(Baekhyun)" Well I can buy her another ticket right, to come back?"

(Suho)"...."

(Baekhyun)" Or buy her an apartment she could stay here right?"

(Suho)" Do you hear what your saying?"

(Baekhyun)" What?"

(Suho)" You love her so much you deny it, you love her so much you wanna see her, every day or as soon as possible, you don't want her to go to America."

I thought to myself about what he was saying. Was it true am I that much in love, am I really denying it? How could I be so foolish, its just her looks, its just her looks, oh I can't say that, D.O would be mad at me if I made her cry.

(Suho)" So..."

(Baekhyun)" I don't know." 

I walked away and walked upstairs, I wanna talk to Hee-Sun about this.

This really was love, it really is I mean, I've never treated someone like this.

I walked up the stairs, click , clack, click, click. My shoes knocked on the floor with every step. I power-walked down the hallway and turned right and read the sign on the door.

"Guest Room"

I knocked once, twice, and a third time, just to make sure she heard.

"Who is it?" She asked me.

My heart pounded I was so nervous this is a really serious question and I haven't felt this nervous since my audition.

"B..B..Baekhyun.."

"Oh, coming."

The handle twisted and she was practically fumbled with it, shaking it around.

Then pop!

It opened.

(Hee-Sun)" Sorry I forgot it was locked, come in."

She guided my to the couch in the corner of her room by her dresser and the bookshelf.

(Hee-Sun)" Did you need something."

(Baekhyun)" Well yes, and its quite nerve racking."

(Hee-Sun)" I'm all ears."

(Baekhyun)" Well its a very serious question about us, being together."

(Hee-Sun)" Like what, I mean...go on."

I was going over about what to say and my head kept wanting to change subjects.

(Baekhyun)" What happens when this week is over ans you have to go?"

I asked her quietly and was finally relieved afterwards.

(Hee-Sun)" Oh, I..I don't know, I never really thought about it."

My heart sank, I wasn't expecting a good answer but it would haves my condition of heartaches for the future.

(Hee-Sun)" Well it depends really."

I watched her walk back and forth the room like an army drill seargent.

(Hee-Sun)" When it is my time to go back to America I will have to decide to stay or to leave, its a very hard question."

(Baekhyun)" But what about....us?"

(Hee-Sun)" There is no real answer, I mean I do love you deeply, and I don't mean to dobt our relationship..."

Oh boy, I can already feel the pain higmt me in the heart like a bullet.

(Hee-Sun)" But you do need to work on letting me care for myself and besides that I'm staying."

*Reprogram!*

My brain restarted ans I felt faint, after working myself up about bad news and hearing this it made me lose control of all my body.

What's happening???

{~ Oh my lord I am so sorry I neglected you guys and my book, I really have no excuse. I feel horrible, what has it been 2 months since I made a chapter. To tell you the truth I was just playing video games, not doing any thing productive so I have no excuse. Anyway, I hope you guys liked the chapter and I hope you still like this book I mean, it is my pride and joy. I really feel like Dr.Dre, the rapper. He like dissapered for a long time, but anyhoo! I just wanna say to all my followers ,voters, future followers, and readers that I love you for hanging in there and I really just can't live without you guys. So what did you think of this chapter? Good, Bad, do I need to improve, leave a comment saying what you think and don't forget to follow. Gosh, it really is good to be back.~}