Chapter 46

I gasped as Samuel helped me out of the limo, my eyes wide with awe as I took in the huge restaurant. It was beautifully decorated in lights with a trail of rose petals leading from the limo to the doors, I looked at Samuel to see him smiling at me. I looked back at the restaurant, allowing him to guide me in. The place was beautiful,  a beautiful chandelier hung from the ceiling, lighting up the room.  My heart swelled with love as Samuel guided me to the table and pulled out my chair, he then gently pushed me back in and took his seat. 

I looked down to see a red rose on my plate, a beautiful royal blue ribbon tied around the stem. I picked it up and looked back at Samuel, my grin widening. His eyes were sparkling with awe, love, and nervousness. (A/N: I don't know if nervousness is even a word...so...uh...boom.)  I placed the rose on the table and smiled again. 

"Did you...do all of this?" I whispered.

He nodded, "I know it doesn't make up for what I've done in the past, but you deserve a special night out like this. Especially after all the shit you've gone through with both me and Lycan." 

"Thank you." I beamed, I leaned over and kissed him on the lips. 

For the rest of the night we ate dinner and just had fun, I ended up forcing him into a game of twenty questions. Which got interesting and emotional some what. 

"Okay, how many girls have you slept with?" I asked, taking a sip of my water.

Samuel pursed his lips and sighed, "I...well...seven." 

"Seven? Only seven?" I asked, completely stunned. 

He frowned, "Yeah...why? You thought I had more?" 

"Well...yeah....first impression was basically you with a different girl almost every week." 

"Can't blame you, but yes, it was only seven. Now, how many guys have you at least had crushes on?"

I blushed as I looked down, "One."

"One?"

"Yes, he was a warrior from my old pack, but he never liked me. I never told him either, this one girl did and he proceeded to embarrass me in front of the whole pack. I stayed away from the packhouse after that." I explained. 

"Oh."

"My turn, okay, let's see.....what did you first think of me when we met? That one night I attacked you." I asked, feeling slightly afraid of the anger.

He opened his mouth to speak, but then snapped it shut. He let out a breath, "I thought you were the most beautiful girl I ever saw. Even more beautiful than my original mate. I knew I couldn't have you though or well, thought. I mean, I murdered your father right in front of you. You attacking me was both a test and entertainment. You're a talented fighter and sexy when you do it. When I had you become a maid...I wanted to make you jealous. I saw that wasn't working then my temper got a hold of me and I took out all of my anger on you. 

When I found out the doctor told you to leave, I flipped. I felt horrible for doing what I did so I looked for you." he admitted. 

I was bewildered, he was in love with me from the start. Well, attracted at the least. I swallowed and nodded, "I see." 

"What...uh...what did you think of me?" he whispered, his voice sounding small and scared.

I looked at him, "To be honest, I hated you. I thought of you as a selfish asshole and actually planned on ruining your life. I manipulated your emotions in the cell when I called you a monster or beast, I can't remember exactly. I...I did get a little jealous of Kayla and Cynthia when you had them at your waist, but I ignored it. At one point I wanted to kill you, but I decided that wouldn't make me any better than you. After a while...I gave up on gaining my revenge, so I tried leaving. When I finally escaped I was more than happy, I felt free for the first time in a while. Even that night you showed up injured...I hated you still. I had so much anger from what you had done to me, that I wanted to leave you there to die.

But...when I saw that hunter...I was afraid. I didn't want you to get killed so I...I brought you back." 

He clenched his jaw and looked down, "I deserved that." 

We were silent for a moment when a question came to mind, "Why were you in the forest that night? The night you got injured." 

"Oh, the guards spotted Lycan not too from the castle and I went to check it out." He shrugged. "Why?"

"Just curious...how did you get injured so badly?" I questioned further.

He sighed, "Rogues...oddly the same red-eyed ones that had attacked you that one day." 

We eventually paid the bill and left, I smiled as we walked out. Telling Samuel what I thought of him from the beginning and having him tell me what he had thought felt like a weight lifted off my shoulders. Though, him losing his temper isn't a good enough excuse for abusing me, but I just put it in the past. I'm done thinking about it so much, if he abuses me again then he's losing his hand and balls. Simple. 

Or...my dad will murder him. 

Author's note: Short, I know. I had writer's block for this chapter, so it's not as good. Sadly, this story will have to come to an end soon. And I'm going to explain the point of this story so people understand it better.

This is my twist on The Beauty and The Beast. You know, that awesome Disney movie? In the movie, the beast has a short temper and is mean towards the girl, Bell. No, he doesn't abuse her, but I'm almost like Tim Burton. All my books have a dark twist with them. It's fun lol. (I also admire his work and love it!)

Now...this IS a series. I'll have a werewolf or supernatural twist to ALL of your classical fairy tales. ;) But there will be a separate sequel to this story...maybe.