Note for when you're done readinf

This is to the asshole haters who are truly pathetic.

I just want to know, do you feel good with hurting my feelings? Do you feel beyond happy when I snap back at you? If you do, you are a sick person. Yes, I'm calling them out, but haters deserve it. Going on people's stories and hating is ridiculous. And most of these haters are ADULTS.
So I say something wrong? Okay, then tell me nicely to calm down. Not:

"Bro, calm down."

"Stop being such a bitch."

"Chill, lol. You're being ridiculous."

And using the word bro is honestly annoying when you're hating. I understand if you're joking, but using "bro" is stupid when you're trying to tell me how to fix my book. (While telling me in a rather rude way.)

At least try to sound smart.

Am I being very rude right now? Yes, but hey, the haters are rude to me so why not be rude back?

I don't care if you don't like my book, you're the idiot who continues to read it when you highly dislike it. Not my problem you can't think. Don't come snapping at the author just because they don't write the way you want them to write.

And DO NOT say, "I'm afraid for when the author gets into an abusive relationship. She's going to be stupid about it." Who fucking says that? If my partner hits me and abuses me I can assure you I'm beating his ass and leaving it for the cops. I don't put up with that shit.

And do you know how many times I've cried over the comments on my books? That's how bad some of them hurt. Do I like it? Hell no.

And I'm not saying this for attention, I saying this because I'm a HUMAN BEING. I have feelings, emotions. For fuck's sake, be considerate for once! This is my final message to the haters.

And don't snap at me for writing this either. It's called growing up and moving on.

Have a nice day, assholes. <3