chapter 2

Picture on the side is Juliet

.....................................

Juliet Pov

Before he kissed me, I pulled away.

‘Is something wrong Juliet?’

‘No, Adrian. I just want to know that you really love me and not because I’m your mate?’

‘Yes Juliet, I love you and I will always love you.’ I smiled and his him. He tried to deepen the kiss by licking my lips but I kept them closed to tease him. He growled in annoyance and squeezed my butt. I gasped, he took that chance and slip his tongue into my mouth and explored.

We pulled back, breathing hard. Wow! That was heated.

‘So what are we going to do?’

‘Well we can make out again.’ I slapped the back of his head.

‘Why you do that? It hurts,’ he said rubbing his head.

I just rolled my eyes. How can that even hurt him? He is the future alpha after all.

‘I mean about our families. Have you even thought about what Nick can do to you?’

‘He’s beta and I’m alpha. He can’t hurt me.’

‘He can hurt you if it deals with me, his little sister.’

‘Well we don’t tell them and be together. Have some alone time and see how that goes then tell them.

‘Ok that can work.’

Adrian Pov

Juliet is my mate of all people. Wow, didn’t expect that to happen.

You better not ruin this boy.

Don’t worry. I won’t reject her.

You better not; she is our mate, our other half. If you ruin this, prepare to say good bye.

My wolf worries too much. Juliet is not like most girls. She’s my mate; I won’t dump her like the others.

‘Hey Juliet, will you go to the amusement park with me?’

‘Yeah, I’ll meet you there,’ she said walking away.

How am I going to keep this from her brother?

.....................

Yeah I know it is short 'cause I hardly had any ideas for it. I was only thinking about Joshua, you know who he is later on. Enjoy!