chapter 4

The picture on the side is Chris, the alpha of The Moonlight Pack.

.......................

Adrian’s Pov

This is the day; I’ve got to reject her. I love her and all but this is not right. When she found out we were mates, she’s been in love with me ever since. She doesn’t insult or hit me. She’s different so I’m the one to put this to an end. We’ve been going out for a week since her birthday. Oh boy, she’s going to hate me after this.

‘Adrian, are you ok?’ she asked me. I must have been dozing off. We were currently sitting on a bench in the park.

‘Yeah. I’m fine.’

‘You sure?’

‘Yeah, Juliet I have something to say.’

‘Ok.’

I’m a dead man.

‘I, Adrian Cane, reject you, Juliet Logan, as my mate.’

‘You’re rejecting me,’ she asked a little surprised, then she laughed, ’You’re kidding.”

Well this was unexpected, ‘I’m serious.’

She stopped laughing and looked at me. After a while a look of fright scored her face.

‘Oh my God,’ she gasped with tears, ‘You’re really rejecting me?”

‘Sorry Juliet but I have to.’

‘I hate you!’ she shouted and ran away crying. That’s so cliché

Juliet’s Pov

He rejected me. Those words were replaying in my head. How could he, I’m his mate. It’s been a week; wait a week? Yeah, it’s been a week. I should have known he would do this. My wolf warned me and I let my guard down. He always does this. He dumps girls after a week but how could he do that to his mate. He’s heartless. I can’t wait to see who he chooses to be his mate. Too bad I won’t be there to see who it is. He needs to find a mate to become alpha. Only an alpha needs to find his mate before taking the position: the beta and gamma don’t.

I ran to my room and without any second thoughts started packing my bags. I’ve got to leave, I’ll miss my family and friends, but I know I’ll see them again. I don’t have time to leave a note. I have some money saved up maybe I can travel to Europe and start a new life, join a pack and get stronger.

What am I thinking? Running away from home over a guy? He not just any guy, he’s my mate; well ex-mate. Oh hell I’m out of here.

Good bye Nick, mom, dad, I love you all; I thought as I looked at the house and walked away.

After the flight

I arrived in Europe, time to start a new chapter in my life.

Chris Pov

‘Alpha, there is a rogue on our territory,’ one of my patrollers said. Who would have the nerve to come onto my territory? We are the biggest pack in all of Europe.

I sighed, ‘Bring him here so I can ask why he is stupid enough to come onto my territory.’

‘Sir, it is a girl.’

‘A girl, well then still bring her.’

I’m outside with my mate, beta and some guards. When I saw one of the patrollers with a girl.

She seems pretty enough. So why is a girl like her a rogue; time to get this over with.

‘Can you tell me why you’re on my land?’

‘Sorry, I didn’t know I was on pack territory. I just landed here.’ she said mentioning her bags.

‘Where are you from and what is your name?’

She sighs, ‘My name is Juliet Logan and I came from England.’

‘What pack?’

 ‘The Dark Sun Pack, my father is beta.’

‘Alpha Cane is your alpha.’

‘Yes.’

‘Why did you leave since you’re the beta’s daughter?’

She hesitated.

‘I asked you a question!’

‘Because my mate rejected me.’ She mumbled

‘When was this?’

‘Yesterday.’

‘Can you tell me who your mate is?’

‘Adrian Cane, the future alpha, is my mate.’

‘Alpha Cane’s son is your mate?’

‘Yes and my brother, Nick, is the future beta and Adrian’s best friend.’

 ‘Well then, you can join our pack if you want and I’m sorry for your lost.

‘No biggy and thanks. What’s the name of your pack?’

‘The Moonlight Pack.’

‘Cool.’

‘Sorry, this is my beta Josh, my mate Emma and I’m Chris,’ said when my mate hit me in the ribs.

‘Nice to meet you all.’

Juliet Pov

The beta is kind of cute but he has nothing on Adrian. Arg! I need to stop thinking about him.

..........................

Sigh, it has reach. The chap I really needed to get out of the way. Yeah, now I can focus on Juliet's life in Europe and now you know who Joshua is. I might take awhile to update again 'cause I be focusing on my next book which I be planning to update later on this week. Enjoy, vote, comment and fan. Oh and I want to know who are on team Adrian after you read this chapter. Adrian and Joshua I don't know the names, I just have pictures of how I want them to look. A pic. of Adrian is in chapter 1. Adios.