chapter 10

You guys better love me for this and I still want my votes, reads and comments.

And whoever guess first about what will happen in the next chapter will get a free Dedication. Cool right. Well enjoy and don't forget to checkout my new short story Indigo.

Before i forget I started back writing my books today and also by next week I have Test so you guys have to wait. Too bad. So enjoy and don't forget to comment and vote.

...........................................

Juliet Pov

A few days after Joshua marked me, I've been giddy. It's just the fact that I'm only going to be with Joshy from now. But I still can’t believe that Adrian marked and mated another she-wolf.
What will happen when she finds her mate and he found out he can't have her? He ever thought of that. No he wouldn't because all he cares about is being alpha.
Poor girl to be with a guy like him but there is a possibility that she is one of his sluts. Still no one deserves that.
Sigh, that is his problem not mine. I have to stay focus on my pack after all I am beta female.
Although there was this girl that wanted Joshua. I think her name was May. Doesn't matter, hmm I wonder if this pack have a third in command.
 I never saw him around. I have to ask Chris or Josh on that but if they don't maybe I can sign up for the position.
...........

Heading down to the kitchen for lunch because a certain someone decided to let me sleep in; fool, although I like to sleep I also like my food.
And now I'm hungry thanks to him.
He better made me something to eat.
'Oh Joshua, you're so strong.' Is that May's voice? What is she doing touching my man? I'm tired of teaching this girl a lesson.
'Hi, can I ask what you're doing?'
 'Oh, I'm talking to my mate. What else can I be doing?'
'Your mate, since when is he your mate?' I asked raising my eyebrow.
'Since last week but last night was amazing. I'm still sore from last night.'
'So you telling me that you and Josh over here did it last night but that can't be, Joshy was with me all the time plus if you were really sore you won't be moving right now.'
Josh started to laugh at May red face.
'You think you're all that but mark my word Josh will be mine that you have to run back to your real mate. No wonder he rejected you.'
With that she walked away.
'Hey babe.'
'Don't hey babe me. How should you let her touch you?'
'I really wasn't paying attention, I was only thinking about you.'
'If you were only thinking about me, why were you laughing?’

'I was laughing because I was thinking about you and when I saw what was going on around me, I just burst.’

‘Oh. Ok so what are you doing today?’

‘Nothing much.’

‘Great, I want to ask you or Chris something.’

‘Shoot.’

‘So I was wondering if you guys have a third in command.’

‘No we don’t, he died when we were attacked by rogues,’ said Chris walking into the kitchen.

‘Oh that’s sad to hear.’

‘Don’t worry he was mateless so his mate didn’t know that her mate die. Why you ask?’

‘Well I wondering if I can sign up for the position.’

‘Juliet, are you sure about this? You have to go through intense training and at least know about five languages.’

(So this is where I wanted to use those different languages. I already have them but if you have any suggestion pm me.)

‘Yes.’

‘It can be dangerous and I don’t want my mate to get hurt.’

‘I will be alright Josh.’