chapter 8

So I got tired of waiting for my editor to send me the email with the edited chapters so I'm updating now and when I get it I just change them k. ok.

.....................

Juliet Pov

'You're my mate,' we both said.

Sigh, isn’t his voice dreamy.

Really Teresa?

What I just think he’s hot? Have you seen his eyes? How blue they are? I just fine Joshy hot.

Joshy?

What? Can't I have a nickname for my own mate?

Sorry.

‘So…um…Josh what are we going to do now? I mean with us being mates.’ Oh gosh, I must have sounded nervous. Since when am I nervous?

Well to begin with, you now have a mate that loves you so you don’t want to make a fool of yourself.

Well thanks for the words of wisdom, Teresa.

Don’t blame me, you wanted a reason. I gave you one.

I was talking to myself.

I am you well part of you.

Thanks for clearing up some things for me.

No problem. I’m sure I can see a cheeky smile on her face.

‘Juliet, I really don’t know.’

‘Um…Josh can I ask for the name of your wolf?’

He chuckled, ‘Zac.’

‘Zac, well mine is Teresa.’

‘Teresa, well that name suits her well.’

Did you hear the way my name rolled of his tongue? It’s like heaven all in one. I might say he’s an angel from heaven.

Teresa, you are over your head. What happen to the sarcastic bitch that you are?

So what, I can’t be a girl for my mate?

Yes you can but this; this is over the top, Teresa.

Well sorry for disappointing you but I don’t want to lose Joshy. If I have to be a girl well so be it.

Ay carumba, Teresa.

Maybe, stay focus Teresa.

‘Juliet, you there?’ Josh asked waving his hand infront my face.

‘Yeah, I’m here. Just talking to my wolf that’s all.’

‘Ok, I was worried there for a second.’

‘You were worried?’ I asked cocking my head to the side in confusion.

‘Yeah because you are my mate so I’m right to be worried. Shouldn’t I be worried?’

See what you done now. He was just worried.

It’s my fault. How is it my fault? You’re the one that drooling over him.

So what? He’s my mate. This is a one and chance opportunity and I’m not going to lose it because of you. She cut the connection after that.

Sigh, my wolf is a pain in my butt but I love her.

Josh Pov

Wow Juliet’s my mate. Didn’t see that happening but I’m happy that the fates gave me a second chance mate. I not going to blew it with her. I’m going to make her the happiest girl in the world. We have all the time we need to be together.