chapter 12

I knew i should clarify this so just to let you know Moonlight Pack's main pack house is in Italy but there are minor ones around Europe. So to say Juliet is in Italy. 

Tell me the song on the side doesn't match this chapter. Make sure you play it while reading it.

....................................

Juliet Pov

Since that day Josh and I mated, I felt giddy. Even thinking about it gets me all mushy. But that needs to stop because I’m at the end of my training to be third. Chris, Emma and Josh are proud of me getting so far. Even thinking of his name gets me…stop Juliet, you need to focus. You will get to see him soon. So my training is nearly up and this big conference is coming up. All the alphas, betas, and thirds of every pack are going to be there.

Also past leaders of the pack and their mates will be there to make sure everything’s alright then go back to their respective packs to run and manage while their present leaders aren’t there.

And you know what that means. Yep, I get to see mum, dad, Nick, Alpha Caine and his mate plus Adrian and his slut… oops my bad I mean mate. I can’t wait to see the slut… I mean the girl, he chose over me to be his mate. She must be really power hungry to go with a jackass as him. Oh well she’s a slut. There you go again, what I meant to say is a pack member or luna of the Dark Sun Pack.

I don’t even want to be luna of the Dark Sun Pack. I’m good where I am as the beta female and third of the Moonlight Pack.

Emma and the girls invited me on a girls’ day out at the mall. So now I’m getting ready to go when Josh came into the room.

“Hey baby,” he cooed.

Awe, isn’t his voice dreamy.

Really Teresa.

What?

Nothing.

“Hey Joshy,” I shouted. What, I was in the closet and it’s big so don’t blame me.

“Where you going?”

“Out with the girls.”

“Buy something for me.”

“Ba high. If you want something go buy it yourself.”

Is that the way you will talk to your mate?

Really Josh? It’s not like anyone will ease drop on us.

You might never know.

Whatever Josh, I thought rolling my eyes.

Heard that and saw it too.

What he means by saw it too? I thought turning around. And of course he’s behind me with a huge smirk on his face. I just feel to slap that smirk off his face. His smirk grew bigger.

“Stop reading my thoughts!” I shouted.

“Sweetheart, there are things that need to be revealed.”

“Says the guy who reads my mind.”

“Your thoughts are interesting babe.”

I rolled my eyes, if he wants interesting, I can give it to him.

Really, let’s see what you’ve got Jules?

You know what I’ve got Joshy. Now stop reading my thoughts!