chapter 5

The picture on the side is Nick.

................................

Nick Pov

I got home to an empty house. I called Juliet to see if she’s home and in her room and didn’t noticed I got home. I got no response. Lately I found her and Adrian been absent. Maybe they’re mates. Ha! Adrian and Juliet mates that will be the day World War 3 will begin. I went up to her room to see if she didn’t hear me because she has music blasting in her ears.

I opened her door to see nothing but clothes fling all over the room. I walked over to her closet to see that it is empty. Her closet’s drawers half open and all her possessions gone. When reality hit me, only one thing was running through my mind. She. Ran. Away. But why, everyone loves her. She hardly has any enemies. She only argues with Adrian and some of the pack sluts and that’s because they are jealous of her.

This is not good. I contact my parents in our mind link then the pack. I hope she hasn’t gotten far.

You remember you said that Juliet and Adrian been absent.

Yeah, what that got to do with this?’

It has been a week.

What?!

Adrian’s signature move.

No, I won’t believe it that the reason why my baby sister ran away is because of Adrian.

You don’t have to believe it. It might be true. If you don’t believe me, contact Adrian.

Adrian where are you?

I’m actually walking to your house now.

Have you seen Juliet? He is taking long to answer.

No, why?

He’s lying.

She ran away.

What?!

I just got home and she’s not here. Her room is empty.

That is not good.

Adrian Pov

When Nick told me that Juliet ran away, my heart stopped. All I can hear is my wolf growling at me at the back of my head. He warned me not to reject her but here I am. I rejected her and as a result she ran away.

You idiot. Didn’t I warn you not to reject her?

Maybe.

Her wolf was actually warming up to me before you blew it.

Well sorry but something was off.

Something was off. Something was off!! She loved you, you idiot.

How you so sure that she loved us?

If she didn’t love us, she would have been the first one to reject. She would have rejected us to make it simpler for your little brain.

I know what you mean.

You do, you moron.

Hey enough with the name calling.

Sigh, he broke the connection. What am I going to do?

Juliet Pov

It’s been a few hours since I been here and everyone has been nice to me. They welcome me with open arms. Emma introduced me to her friends: Ashley and her mate Brandon, Diann and her mate Cameron, Whitney and her mate Zayn, Oshun and her mate Isaac and Arien and her mate Daniel. I felt welcome, I already have friends. It’s just like England. Maybe running away to Europe wasn’t a bad idea. Luckily for me, I save money.

I wonder what my family would think. Are they looking for me? Did I disappoint them? Sigh, I did the right thing if I stayed I might end up hurting someone. After the rejection my wolf has been a little edgy. She is feeling the pain that the rejection bring if she sees Adrian again, she won’t think twice about attacking him. It was just yesterday I last saw him. Well it was today but there are different time zones. So yeah, yesterday, I was rejected.

Emma and the others tried to cheer me up. They even had a party to welcome me into the pack. It is so funny to see how excited they are and how fast they planned and invited everyone to the pack house. They even send boys over to talk to me but before they say anything, I growled to give them the message that I didn’t want to be bothered.

Joshua Pov

When I saw her at the party, only one thing was running through my mind. Wow! She’s hot.

The whole time I was looking at her. She looked lonely and sad. I know the feeling. I’ve been there, the pack helped me recovered but there was still the darkness in my heart. That only one person can light and that’s my mate. But she was too stupid enough to give up her ways to be with me. I was so happy that I found my mate but the words she said crushed me. I was broken but when I saw Juliet, there was a spark when she looked at me; her brown eyes looked into my blue crystal eyes.

It was like fate was giving me a second chance. A second chance mate but will she let me into her heart. Can I show her that I will make the pain go away? Or will she locked me out and suffer the pain I went through when I was rejected? There is only one way to find out.

Emma Pov

I watched as Juliet growls at the boys that I sent over. I feel sorry for her; it was the same thing that happened to Josh when Belle rejected him. When Chris saw his friend suffer, he banished her from the pack. We never saw her again. Now we have Juliet, both she and Josh have so much in common but she is hiding behind the walls that she puts up to hide the innocent, scared girl she is.

It was the same thing that happened to Josh but what he did was physical. He locked himself in his room for two months without eating. We were all worried about him. I hope Juliet won’t end up like him.

I saw Josh making his way to her. When she saw him, she actually smiled. I’m glad that someone made her happy.

 .....................

Well now you know a little about Joshua or how I like to call him Joshy. So who is now on team Joshua. If you want to see a pic of Josh click on the external link.