chapter 3

Adrian Pov

She’s too cute in that mini skirt and that off shoulder pink tank top. I’m so lucky to have her as a mate. But those other girls are kind of hotter than her.

Boy, do I have to remind you not to ruin this.

Relax; I’m just saying they’re hot.

The only girl you supposed to be thinking is hot is Juliet.

I know, I know but I’m just looking around.

Where is Juliet anyway? He is true though. Where is she?

You lost her boy. You were too busy arguing with me that she walked away.

And who fault is that?

Just find her. He said as he cut the connection. My wolf is such a pain in the ass.

Now to find my little mate. Where has she wandered off to?

Juliet Pov

I looked back to see that Adrian wasn’t behind me. Was he supposed to be on a date with me? Please don’t tell me he got distracted by looking at girls. He supposed to have eyes for me only.

You should have rejected him. You know.

Have you ever heard of second chances?

If he blew this after week, I can say I told you so.

Yeah right. He’s our mate. He will never dump us.

I still think we should have told our brother.

For what? To let Nick threatened Adrian.

At least he cares for us other than our so called mate.

Have you even connected to Adrian’s wolf yet?

Why would I do that?

Because he is our mate.

Yeah right. I think he is calling us. Bye.

My wolf is such a sarcastic, badass bitch but she gives good advice. That is why I’m worried. Maybe she is right about Adrian rejecting us next week. Sigh, he didn’t even mark us as his.

‘Juliet, that is where you are,’ I heard him say breathless behind me.

‘Where were you, Adrian?’ I asked.

‘I’m sorry, I was kind of arguing with my wolf.’

I find that hard to belief. They were probably arguing ‘cause he was looking at other girls.

‘Were you looking at other girls?’

‘What?’

‘Just answer my question.’

‘Maybe, yes but I can explain.’

‘I’m your mate Adrian. You can’t stop and look at girls whenever you feel to.’

‘I know that.’

‘Bye Adrian.’

‘Where are you going?’

‘I’m going to enjoy the park without you.’

I walked away from him. I looked back to see his face. I nearly laughed. It was a mixture of anger and confusion. He looked like one of those circus clowns.

What did I tell you?

Ok, ok. You were right. Now let’s go and have some fun.

A few boys came up to me; about two years older than me came and asked me if I wanted some company. I just flipped them off and walked away.

Adrian Pov

I told you not to ruin it.

Would you just shut up?

Last warning, don’t reject our mate. That was the last time I heard from my wolf.

We went on more dates after that. Both our families didn’t know as yet.

.........................

 So I'm hoping this will be the last short chapter but we will have to see. Also the next chapter will have a lot of drama. Here is a clue, the key word 'rejection'.