chapter 6

The picture on the side is Emma, Alpha Chris's mate.

Well I know it has been awhile since i updated both books but I manage to update both books. So enjoy. 

I'm having this mini competition.  The prize is a dedication in the next chapter. After you read this chapter, you have to tell me what you think will happen in the next chapter. Dont't worry there is a clue, pay attention to what their wolf tells them then you will know what will happen hopefully. Happy guessing! 

....................................

Juliet Pov

It has been a few weeks since I’ve been here and I’m still felling broken. Two weeks ago Alpha Cane called to ask if I wandered around this area. That just got me thinking about how many packs they called already. Huh, I don’t really care.

Flashback

Chris, Emma, Josh and I were in Chris office joking around and talking about pack stuff and the upcoming conference here next year. When the phone rang, everyone became silent as Chris picked up the phone.

‘Hello, this is Alpha Chris.’

‘Yes Alpha Chris, this is Alpha Cane.’

‘Alpha Cane?’ he put the call on loud speaker and told us to be quiet.

‘Yes I’m calling to ask if a girl wandered on to your territory.’

‘A girl?’ I froze. They are looking for me. Adrian is looking for me. Too bad I don’t want to be found.

‘Yes, she is my beta’s only daughter. She ran away a few weeks ago. We called every pack we know but they all said they didn’t see her. We don’t know really know why she ran away.’

‘Well that is sad to hear but we hadn’t seen her.’

‘Well thank you for your time.’

‘It’s alright, I hope you find her,’ he said ending the call.

I snickered. They really can’t be searching for me.

End of Flashback

From that day, I’ve been wondering if they are really are looking for me. Well sure my family will be looking for me but Adrian, he can’t be. Why would he, he has his little sluts to play around with. He had given up on me, given up on being my mate. I still feel heartbroken.

My wolf hadn’t spoken to me since I ran away. She hated Adrian yes but his wolf charmed her and she misses him. I agree with her on that, the only good thing about Adrian is his wolf.

Why can’t fate give me a second chance? Some people find another mate. Why can’t I be one of them?

Because you’re still blinded. I blinked, did my wolf just talked to me.

What do you mean blinded?

Give it time and you will see.

Give what time?

No answer, great she gone back to ignoring me. I wonder what she means.

I as well listen to her. She was right about Adrian but I didn’t believe her. I was blinded by thought that we loved each other no matter what. Guess I was wrong. I’m sure he moved on already and chose one of the pack sluts to be his mate and luna. Sigh, that should have been me but he is to idiotic enough to reject me. Asshole.

You got that right.

Josh Pov

I was actually surprise when they call to ask if Juliet trespassed unto our land. It’s was a joke really if Chris did say yes, she wasn’t going back. She didn’t want to after what happened with her mate.

I’m still thinking that there is a connection between us. Maybe fate did give me a second mate.

How can fate give you a second mate and you still thinking about Belle?

She is our mate.

She was our mate. She rejected us; you need to move on.

How can I forget about her and we’re meant to be together?

It’s not your fault and for that you need to open up again, she was banned years ago. Everyone is trying to help you but you are blocking them out. If you want a second mate, you have to forget her.

Sigh. How can I do that if all I’m thinking is that she will come back to me?

She will never come back to us.

Have you ever heard people say never say never?       

Just think about what I said.

Fine but how come you move on already?

I never really like her, I guess.

A wolf that doesn’t like his mate. Now that is a first.

He chucked, yeah it is. I hope you take my advice.

I will.

Good.

 He cut the connection. Sigh, my wolf knows when to give good advice. He always gives good advice. But what he means that I need to move on. I already move on. Yes I think about Belle sometimes but that doesn’t mean I didn’t move on.

 I just want someone to love and to love me back. I want a girl who will spend the rest of her life with me. And have little pups around the house. I just want a happy life with my mate. That’s all I ask for, to be happy and in love. Why couldn’t my mate give that to me?

You’re still thinking of her.

I have no choice.

Yes you do, you can either move on or cry like a wimp over her. Your choice to choose either one, pick one.

It’s not that easy.

Oh yes it is. Move on, meet a girl of your dreams, get married, and have kids;  just don’t do anything that deals with that slut.

Well that slut is our mate.

No, she is your mate, I’ve moved on. Now is your turn to move on. You see the new girl, Juliet, she’s our type. If you just move on she can be our new mate. She going through the same thing we had when our mate rejected us. Do you want her go through that or are you going to comfort her?

I am comforting her.

Not hard enough. Just move on.

Will you just stop already? Maybe I don’t want to move on. You ever thought of that?

Josh, I know you better than anybody. I know how you feel, you’re still angry that she left you because she didn’t want to be tie down to one man for the rest of her life. You just need to let it go.

I know Zac, it’s just that she rejected me ‘cause of that dumb reason of hers. We’re werewolves for crying out loud.

I know I’m your wolf.

Yeah funny one, Zac; I know you do.

 Just give it time Josh. Just give it time and you will see.

.........................

Yes Josh's wolf name is Zac. Yes it is ironic. If you are wondering what are the other wolf names are. You will be finding out now.

Juliet- Teresa

Adrian- Bain

Nick- Ryan

Emma- Fia

Chris- Felipe 

If you have any other questions just pm me.