chapter 9

Chapter 10  is almost finish.

.....................

Adrian Pov

'Lily, come on. It is time to tell the pack that you're my mate.'

'Coming baby.'

'Well you're looking hot in that dress.'

'Well thank you. Adrian can I ask you a question?'

'Sure babe.'

'Once you mark and mate me, will you're really mate feel it?'

'No because I never found my mate.'

'Oh but if I find mine what will happen?'

'Doesn't matter, you will already be mine.'

Lily Pov

Ek, I'm so excited. The pack is finally going to know I'm their Luna. I feel sorry for his mate because I'm taking him away from her. He really is a great guy. I hope my father will be proud of me. He was always abusive to me and my mother.

Adrian Pov

Well time to introduce the new Luna to the pack. Sigh, it should have been Juliet I'm supposed to introduce not Lily. God, darn it; why was I so stupid to reject her? She's my mate and now I have to mark and mate another man's mate just to get the alpha position. Darn it why am I such an idiot. Should I call of the celebration and continue looking for Juliet. No, the pack work hard to put this together. I can't let them. I'm

I’m so messed up. I ran my hands in my hair as I looked around I saw Lily looking at me worried.

I shouldn't do this to her. Lily wants to be my mate and my mate she will be. Sorry Juliet. 

I stretched out my hand for and sent her a smile. I will her happy. It's my job as her mate.

'Ready babe?'

'Ready as ever Adrian.'

'Well get ready because you are going to be the new Luna of The Dark Sun Pack.'

'Ek, I can't wait.'

'So am I. I hope you're ready for tonight because you're going experience something you will never forget.' 

She giggled, 'I can't wait for that too.'

This should be Juliet, I have to mark and mate not her.

‘Adrian, are you okay?’

‘Yeah, why?’

‘You seem out of it.’

‘I’m just thinking.’

‘Ok but we can postpone it if you not feeling well.’

‘No, no; let’s do this.’

……

‘Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls; we are here today to introduce to you your new Luna, Lily.’

Everyone started cheering for their Luna but if they knew they wouldn’t be cheering but looking at her in disgust and I in disappointment. If only they knew that Juliet was my mate and future Luna but fate decided that I had to reject her. I just had to reject her.

I wonder what she’s up to now-a-days. I hope she is happy but if I find out she is with someone else that is not me. I will kill him. I am the only one to mark and mate her.

You have no claim on her.

Yes I do. I’m her mate. She is mine and mine alone.

She is not yours anymore. You rejected her remember.

Yeah I remember.

Son, it’s time. You need to claim her as your mate.

Ok dad.

Oh yeah, son.

‘Yes dad?

Congrats on finding your mate and have fun but try to keep the noise down please.

Sure dad.

Why couldn’t it be Juliet I was about to claim?

Lily, it’s time.

Am I going to scream, Adrian?

You’re going to scream alright. Screaming my name.

.........................

Yeah, I don't really like this chapter. still need to be edit tho. promise chapter 10 will be longer