chapter 15

Juliet Pov

"When is your conference?"
"The next three months, Juliet ,there is nothing to worry about," Chris tried to reason. Wow a year has passed already.

"What are you trying say?"
"Juliet if you don't calm down, I will find a way to do it myself," Josh walked up to me and whispered in my ear.
I'm sure my face turned beet red. Damn that boy, he can play me like a violin.
"Joshy honey, we don't need to get physical. Don't we?"
"Not in your case," Emma giggled.

The nerves of these people, to say those things right infront of me. Even if it is mostly about my private life. I regret telling these people anything. I think I'm having my moment, just one more push and Teresa will take over.

"I know you're getting wet down there," Josh whispered into my ear.

That's it. Teresa took over.

"Joshua, you prick. what is he'll is wrong with you? And Emma, Chris should seriously lock you in the crazy room because talking shit. No I'm wrong, it's not just Emma, everyone is on crack. Can't I just get one moment of peach for on fr**king moment."

That was she said until she gave me back control.

"Jules, calm down. I'm sorry, we're all sorry. We did not mean to anger you and Teresa."
"It's okay."
"We know you're excited to see your family but detest to see that jackass and his b*tch."

These guys know me so well. I really do miss mom, dad and especially Nick. It seems liked I haven't seen them in forever.

But we have a certain someone to thank for that. If that jackass did not reject me, I would not have been here. If it wasn't for him, I would not have met Joshy.

Sign, he would have flip a switch if he found out I'm mated.

why do guys always think that after a break up that the girl must stay single while they try to get into every girl pants. Well any girl that will allow him in their pants.

Anywho I have to help the others prepare the pack house for our guests in the next three months.

I still can't believe that A-hole is coming here of all places.

Sigh, guess I have to get used to it.

Emma Pov

I can't imagine how hard it is for Juliet for her ex mate and family coming here. He's probably bring a wh*re with him. Poor Juliet.

I can't stand people like that. It's like they don't care if they hurt the person or not. I betting no, hoping that Joshua kill him, well not kill him, at least injure him enough so it take a long time to heal.

Juliet Pov

I was talking with my friends when someone passed by talking about Moonlight Pack and all eyes turned to me.

I had only one thing to say, "Guys it doesn't bother me really. I have Joshua and if Adrian try anything. Well a pissed off beta has the same abilities as a sober alpha. And if Adrian piss off Joshua, Josh can and will be able to kick his ass."

But deep inside I feel this vexation, this feeling to kill. And it is all coming from Theresa. Her anger towards Adrian is outstanding, all I know is that if Theresa takes control and Adrian is around. Let's just say there will be a lot of hospital visits.

..............

"You seem pissed of. What happened?" Josh asked walking into our room.
"I don't know, Theresa just seems on edge every time I asked her what's wrong, she blocks me out." I whispered knowing he heard me.
"Do you want Zac to talk to her?"
"Do you think it will work?"
"We can try," he said closing his eyes.

When he opened them, they were were dark mystic blue. showing that Zac is with us. I also closed my eyes to let Theresa take over.

When she did, it's like I'm watching a movie from my own body.

Theresa Pov

"Are you going tell me what's wrong now?" Zac asked in his usual husky voice.
"Like Juliet said I just feel agitated."  I mumbled.
"Is that the real reason Theresa?" he asked raising an eyebrow.
"Why wouldn't it be?"
"You should know by now that I can understand you better than Juliet. You both might be same person but I'm your mate. I know no I will know when you're troubled. Now tell me what really is bothering you."
"Do you really want to know?"
"Yes."
"Well it is like this...you know what I feel better now. Thanks for the help."
"Theresa" he growled,"there are different ways to make you talk. We can do it the easy way or the hard way."

My eyes opened in shock, He wouldn't. Would he?

Zac Pov

She needs to know that I will always be there for her no matter what.
The warning I gave her must have work because she sighed.

"You ready now?" I asked.
"Yes. I'm mad because Adrian is coming here."
"Do I need to be worried?"
"No,no"
"Theresa, you must know that I will kill anybody who will try to take you away or harm you in any way,right?"

She nodded slowly.
She has to understand that I love her. I need to show her how much I do. But how, I thought while giving back Josh control.

Josh Pov

Zac thoughts kept echoing in my head. The bond between our wolves are strong but you can see that she doesn't trust him fully and Zac is worried. I can see why this is a problem.