Chapter 1 ( weekend )

A stream of light came through my blinds and woke me up, but I was still in a bad mood so I just covered my face with my pillow. After 15 minutes of covering my face I got up and stretched and yawned a bit. I go into bathroom and starts the shower and turns it to the warm side. I then proceeded to take off my clothes and hop into the shower. I sat there for about 10 minutes just enjoying the feel of the steamy water on my skin. Then I took some body soap and scrubbed it on my body, then rinsed off again, then I put hair soap in my hair and scrubbed my hair until most of it was white with soap, the water soon rinsed it out and I hopped out and took the first towel off the rack and started to dry my wet body. When I finished drying off I put on some red boxers, black pants and a plain white shirt. I grabbed the closest comb to me and started combing my hair until it was soft. I put the comb back and walk out of the bathroom and into the kitchen and grabs a piece of bread and eats it because I was to lazy to toast it and smother it in butter.
Knock knock knock knock
I proceeded to the door and opened it..
"Hello there you got a package" the mail Carrier told me handing me a package then walks off.

I bring it over to the table and gets my box opener and opens it. I pick up the shirt that was in it. Oh yeah it's the shirt I ordered a week ago. I take off my shirt and puts on my new shirt which was white with a black skull in the middle.
I didn't bother to pick up the shirt I threw on the floor and grabs my wallet off the table and opens the front door and walks outside. Shutting it behind me. I walk along the sidewalk that leads to town.
I soon get to town and I walk into the mall and walks into the Starbucks and sits in one of the chairs. I took out my phone and put in some earbuds and listened to music. But then I hear
"Hey Frisk is that you?!"
I look over and then I see it's Asriel.
"Y-yeah it's me" I say shyly because I haven't seen him in a long time.
He walks over and takes a seat next to me.
"I haven't seen you in ages and you look much older then before" Asriel says giggling.
"I can say the same to you and way taller then before" I reply smiling.
"So what brings you here?" Asriel asks.
"I was just looking for something to do, but doesn't seem to be working out too well," I reply back.
"Do you want to come over to my place?" Asriel asks me.
"I u-um sure why not," I grin.
"Well then let's go!" Asriel says.
He grabs my hand and runs as I try to keep balance behind him. He runs over to his mom (Toriel) "hey look who I found mom," Asriel says in an excited tone.
"Oh is that Frisk!" Toriel screeched
"We missed you," she exclaimed while giving me a hug.
I couldn't help but blush a bit
"Hey mom can he come over?" Asriel asks his mom.
"Of course but I won't be home until about 5-6 ish so keep that in mind" Toriel tells him.
" k thanks mom," Asriel smiles as he responded.
He walked over to me and told me to follow him to his house. I walk behind him following his every step and he grabbed my hand again and ran as fast as he could so he could get us there faster. We arrived at a nice looking 2 story house that was secluded from the other houses. He opens the door and let's us both inside. I look around the living room and it's way bigger then I thought it would be.
"Here lets go to my room" Asriel grabs my hand and guides me to his room.
His room was pretty damn awesome. He had posters all over the wall a huge bed, a couch and a tv. I decided to take a seat on the couch and Asriel sat beside me.
"Can I ask you something?" Asriel asks
"Sure, what is it?" I ask