Chapter 1 continued ( Weekend )

"U-u-ummm w-would you like to stay over tonight or no, you don't have to," Asriel asks me nervously.
"Yeah I'll stay over," I replied smiling
"Great! We can watch tv and play cards or whatever sounds like fun to you," Asriel said excitingly.
"Yeah sounds like fun, but where would I sleep?" I asked Asriel.
"Ummm you can sleep on the couch If you don't mind," Asriel responded.
"Ok I'm good with that," I replied smiling.
"After you saved me from being a flower I knew we would be best friends and I never wanted to forget where you were, so I'm just glad you're here with me," Asriel said kinda blushing.
"Aww thanks," I responded and giggled.
"Ummm Frisk? Can I ask you something," Asriel asked.
"Sure," I responded.
" I umm uh nevermind," Asriel said and kind of looked away.
I walked over to Asriel and put my hand on his shoulder and then hugged him. Asriel seemed to like the hug and then I sat back on the couch.
"is something bothering you?" I asked.
"No I was just thinking.. That's all," Asriel smiled.
"Ok and also what do you want to do right now?" I asked.
"A new restaurant opened close by if you wanted to get something to eat," Asriel told me.
"Do you want to go there? Cause if you do I'll go," I smiled while saying that.
"yes! I do want to go," Asriel responded excitingly.
"Ok then let's go!" I responded getting up.

Asriel went into his closet and put on a different shirt. I just brushed mine off with my hands to make sure it it least looked alright.

"Here you should put this on Frisk," Asriel said throwing over a green sweater that was identical to the one I first met him with.
I took off my shirt and put the green sweater on and ran the fingers through my hair.
"You look nice in that sweater," Asriel said smiling and blushing a little.
"Oh we're wearing matching sweaters," I said smiling.
"Come on let's go," Asriel said while walking out the door.
I followed behind him and then I realized that he probably has a crush on me or something like that. I just blush thinking of that thought and continue walking until we get to The restaurant which was Dennys. I walked over to the door and opened it for Asriel to go in first. Then I follow him in and then proceed to take a seat at the table where the waitress sits us.
"Hmmmm what sounds good?" Asriel asks me.
"I am probably just gonna get pancakes because that sounds pretty good to me," I replied still looking at the menu.
"I think I'll get that too," Asriel responded.
"Or maybe we could get one to share depending on how hungry you are," Asriel said and kinda blushed.
"yeah that sounds fine," I responded.
"Really?" Asriel said like he wanted this to happen.
"yeah I don't see why not and its cheaper," I said and blushed a little.

The waitress walked back over and asked what we would like to drink.
"Rootbeer," both Asriel and I said at the same time.
"Ok I'll be right back with it," she said and went back to get it.
"Oh I guess we both really like rootbeer," Asriel said and looked at me.
"Haha yeah," I responded.
"H-hey Fris.."
"Here are your rootbeers and what would you like to eat," the waitress asked.
"We'd like a triple stack and harsh Browns to share," Asriel told her.
"Are you dating?" She asked us.
"Wh-what uh no," Asriel responded blushing.
"Ok I'll be right back with your food you two," she responded and walked off.

Asriel still looked embarrassed and to be honest it was so adorable!
"Um Frisk would you count this as a date or no?" Asriel said still blushing.
"That depends how you want it to be," I responded.
"Ok," Asriel responded.

I feel bad for Asriel he looks really tense and I know he wants it to be a date.

I'll continue in the next chapter