Chapter 6 (dreaming)

I was still asleep in Asriel's arms but after a while I started to dream......

Asriel: " I'm not ready for you to leave"
Frisk: "I don't want to leave you!" I yelled at Asriel

Asriel turned back into his child self and looked straight at me. A tear went down face while I saw him standing in front of me. Asriel started to cry and I did as well as I started to hug him.
********************************************
I then woke up from my dream and looked back to see Asriel was holding me while sleeping. I smiled and looked up at the ceiling. Asriel yawned and opened his eyes. I pretended to be asleep and Asriel took a picture of me with his phone and then got up and left me on the couch.
"You know I'm actually awake," I said while giggling.
"O-oh for how long?" Asriel asked.
"I know you took a picture of me," I said while chuckling.

Asriel covered his face with his ears.
"I just needed to you are really cute when you sleep," Asriel replied.

I get up and hug Asriel tight.

"I had a dream of when you were trying to get my soul as well and then when we hugged and..." I said.
"Well it's ok Frisk. I'm glad I never took your soul away, you are too precious to me," Asriel interrupted and then pat my back.

"I'm precious?" I asked blushing slightly

"Of course you are, I love you Frisk and you know that," Asriel replied

I end the hug and then Asriel pulls me back into a hug.

"Let's just cherish this hug and make it last," Asriel said and kissed my head.

I put my head on his chest and went with it.
After a while he stopped the hug and a then he picked me up.
"Let's go on a nighttime walk," Asriel said while while holding my hand and pulling me towards the door.
"Oh yeah that sounds like a lot of fun," I told Asriel.
Asriel pulled me outside and continued to walk down the sidewalk.
"So where you taking me?" I ask.
" a place," Asriel replied winking.
Asriel stopped and then picked me up and walked up to this abandoned cabin that hasn't been used very much.
"Let's have a nice cuddle in there," Asriel told me.
He pulled out a key and opened the door. Once inside he set me down. It was pretty nice in here. It has a carpet, a bed and a fireplace.

"This is nice," I told Asriel.
"Thanks this is my mom's cabin but I mostly come here when I'm bored or something like that," Asriel replied.
"Let's sleep in here tonight," I suggested to Asriel.
"Sure sounds like fun!" Asriel replied excitingly

Ill continue in the next chapter