Chapter 10

I woke up and looked at Asriel who was still asleep and apparently he was only in his boxers!!
I unwrapped his arms from my chest and I sat by the fire place and warms up my hands up. I shivered a bit and scooted closer to the fire.
I looked back at Asriel and I blushed a bit. I can admit he looks pretty hot in his just his boxers. I couldn't look away from him. Asriel turned on his side and I saw his tail. I chuckled his tail is adorable. I looked away from him and continued to get warmed up by the fire. Asriel yawns and sits up.

"Good morning Frisk," Asriel said while getting up

"Nice boxers," I said and chuckled.

"Oh thanks!" Asriel responded

"No problem," I said

Asriel comes over and sits by me. I kiss him on the cheek and then gets up and runs. Asriel gets up and chases after me.

"Hey come back!" Asriel said while chasing me.

"You gotta catch me first," I yell back

Asriel picks me up

" got ya!" Asriel said and giggles

I kiss Asriel on the lips and he smiles and blushes a bit.

"So what do you want to do today?" I ask Asriel

"Hmmm... Well I know we'll leave the cabin today... How about we go shopping?" Asriel asked

"That sounds like fun!" I respond

Asriel sets me down and I wait for him to get his pants and shirt on. He puts on his green with yellow striped shirt on and pulls his jeans up and zips them.

"Ready?" I asked
"Yeah I am, are you?" Asriel asked
"Yeah I'm ready as well," I responded
"Lets go," Asriel said

Asriel holds my hand and walks out the door and I come out following and I shut the door. Asriel goes up to it and locks it.

Asriel starts walking again and follow right beside him. He wraps one of his arms around my back and continues walking.

"So what did you want to shop for?" Asriel asked

"Oh um maybe clothes or something like that," I responded

"Sounds good to me Hun," Asriel responded sweetly

It started sprinkling and Asriel and I ran until we finally made it over to the mall. The sprinkling turned into what now was rain.

"We need to get inside, I don't want to smell like wet goat," Asriel said

I grabbed his hand and ran over into the front area of the mall and in through the door.

"There we go," I said
"And hey I don't smell like wet goat," Asriel responded and kissed me

We both walked into a clothes store in the mall and looked around.

"How about we find outfits for each other that we think is cute?" Asriel suggests.  
"Oh that sounds great I wear a medium size shirt ," I respond
"I wear a large," Asriel responds

I went looking for a shirt that would make Asriel look cute. Hmm I think he'd look good in something blue. I pick out a blue pull over hoodie shirt with a red heart on it. I think it's perfect. I walk over to the counter and pays for it and puts it in a bag. Asriel comes back over with a bag too.

"Ok let's switch," Asriel said

I handed my bag over and Asriel handed his to me. I opened the bag and took out the shirt. It was a black pull over with a red heart on it.

"Awww it's cute," Asriel says and hugs his shirt

"I love mine I need to put it on now!" I respond

We walk out and walk into the bathroom and changes into our new shirts and takes off the tags.
I hug Asriel tight
"Thank you so much," I say
"No problem Hun," he responds

I'll continue in the next chapter