Chapter 5 part two

Asriel was just laying on me while I just smiled and looked at him. Why does he have to be so cute! I wish he could just live with me but I know that would not happen probably. I just keep staring at him and just day dreaming...

" Hey Frisk you are pretty comfy to lay on," Asriel said while giggling.

"r-really?" I say in a shy tone.

"Yes cutie" Asriel giggles and turns around and boops my nose.

I smiled and then pecked Asriel on the cheek. Asriel blushed and nuzzled up against my neck. Asriel wraps his arms around me and holds me close. I blushed and sighed happily.

" You are mine," Asriel said while grinning.

" Yes I am," I say while chuckling.

Asriel gets up and gets a blanket and then lays back on me and covers us with the blanket and then falls asleep nuzzling me. I pick up Asriel and set him back down and kiss his forehead and then I head for my bedroom and sits at my desk. I decided to get my sketch book and draw, I grabbed a pencil from my desk and started to sketch a drawing of Asriel. I drew him like what he looked like when I met him in the underground as a kid, I thought he was cute at that time too.

"F-Frisk?" Asriel said.

" where are you?" Asriel also said while getting up and looking for me.

"I'm in my bedroom," I say while putting my notebook away quickly.

"Oh there's my cutie," Asriel said while approaching me.

" Nah you're the cutie," I reply winking.

Asriel looks at my bedroom and then at my desk.

"what's in the drawer?" Asriel asked.

"Oh um... Nothing important," I say nervously.

"Can I see please," Asriel asked.

"umm..... ok" I said and lets him open the drawer.

Asriel gets in the drawer and pulls out my sketch book and starts to flip through it. He sees the drawing of him when he was little.

"Y-you drew me?" Asriel asks me.

"Y-Yeah I just drew you as what you looked like when I first laid eyes on you" I say while blushing then turns away.

" N-No It's good Frisk, It truly is and have you liked me like this from the start?!" Asriel said surprised and blushing.

"yeah I have liked you like this since I met you," I said embarrassed and looks back at him.

"Awwwwww Frisk, that is adorable!!!!" Asriel replied and ran over to me.

Asriel kisses me and then holds me. I look at him and then I press my head against Asriel's chest and I fall asleep. Asriel pulls the blanket off the couch and lays down with me still in his arms and holds me close.

I'll continue in the next chapter