Grian X reader Goodbye present~

Grian's POV (I love writing in his POV!)

I was walking to school with Sam and Taurtis when the pair stopped.
"Who is that?" Sam asked, pointing to the girl with H/L, H/C hair.
"I dunno." Taurtis said. "Let's go say hi."
The next thing I knew, we were face to face the new girl.
"Uh.." She stutterd. Her face flushed a shade of pink. Yuki stepped in front of her. "Guys, this is Y/N." Yuki said.
"Yuki, I think I can take care of my self." She said behind Yuki.
"Ok!" And Yuki hopped away.
"As she said, I'm Y/N" Y/N said.
I was already falling hopelessly in love with Y/N. She was so beautiful.
"I'm Sam!" Sam said waving.
"And I'm Taurtis." Taurtis said
"I-I'm Grian." I said.
"WOW! Your Brirish?!" She exclaimed.
"Yah."
"I have always wanted to go to England, but never got too. Tell me about it." She said, walking with me too the school. I continued to tell her about England.

~~Your POV

As I walked with Grian, I was amazed. He told me everything I wanted to know about England and more. I had a feeling that me and Grian would become the closes of friends.
~~~~3 years later...

Years passed and me and Grian were still as close as ever. And now, I am packing up for collage, with Grian of course.
Grian sits down in a box, and I do the same. Grian looks down in silence. We both speak at the same time.
"You first." You say.
"Uh, telling you this may be useless Y/N, but I need to tell you. You just need to promise not to laugh or something." Grian said
"Tell away"
"I really like you. Or like isn't the word. I love you Y/N. And I have sense we meet 3 years ago." He pulled out a necklace with a 'G' charm on it. "And I wanted to know if maybe you wanted to be my Girl Friend?"
His question was said fast, but you understood every word, but you were speechless. The truth was, you had likes Grian for a long time too.
"Grian, I don't know what to say."
"Oh, I understand. I'll just go.."
"Wait! That's not what I meant. I would love to be yours!"
Grian picked you up and threw you on his back Piggy-back style. You laughed as he carried you around.
"But my collage is so far from yours." You said
"I already transferred to yours."
You knew collage just became 10 times better.

<><><><><><><><><>
Hope this was a cute little one-shot. If you are not in middle school or older, this probably wasn't relatable like my other chapters, but oh well.
Thanks Daisy
Hugs,Kisses,and COOKIES!