Your Crush X Reader (Super Bowl Special)

Honestly, I can't think of a good guy for this one-shot. Like even Taurtis wouldn't work. So ya. For the record I don't like or understand football. Ok. Enough rambling. Oh ya! And Grian isn't the best choice for this. With football not really being a thing in the UK.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
F/T- Favorite team
R/T- rival team
It was the end of the day, and the Super Bowl was the upcoming Sunday. You never had much of a thing for sports but F/T and R/T were playing and you HAD to go. But sadly, you, of course, didn't get tickets in time. (Is it true people buy tickets months in advance?)
You were on the way out of the building when your best friend (and crush) _____ ran up to you.
"Y/N!"
"Huh?" You said, turning around.
"Hi. I need to ask you something?"
"Ok, what?"
"I managed to get some decent seats for the super bowl.. And I should have asked earlier... but do you want to go with me?"
You studied ____'s face, trying to see if he was pulling one of his (her's) stupid pranks.
"Seriously?!"
____ nodded.
"Of course!!" You said, hugging him. You both blushed lightly before releasing.
"Well, let's go!" ____ pulling you along.
"We're going now?!"
"Well, ya. It's a bit out of town."
"Can I at least stop at my house really quick?"
"Of course." ___said, pulling you towards your house.
You couldn't help but blush and smile at the idea of you and your crush together at something so special to the US.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This sucks, but I'm tired and had no motivation. I don't like football so I want even gunna try. Ok, bye!
Hugs, kisses, and cookies.