Jthestar X Reader Concert~

I just realized, I have never written about or in Js POV. So this may stink. Sorry about that.
===================

Your POV

As I walked to school, I noticed a trail of (favorite flower) petals, leading to the school.
Being the curios girl (or boy) I am, I fallowed them. They lead me to the school's soccer field.
When I got to the soccer field, I saw a small stage, and The rest of the student body. They all huddled around the stage.
Sam lead me to a seat on the stage, which I took.
In less than a few minutes (favorite band) came out and began to sing (favorite slow love song by that band).
When they finished, your life long crush came on stage.
He got on one knee, and pulled out a box. The box contained a beautiful necklace with a f/c 'J' shaped necklace.
" Y/N L/N, will you make me the happiest man alive, and be my girlfriend?"
"J! Of course!!"
And with that he stood up and rapped the necklace around your neck. You quickly felt a pair of soft lips on your. Taken by surprise, you stood there shocked for a short moment, but slowly melted into the long, soft kiss.

<><><><><><><><><><
ehh
This took to long to write
Mainly cuz  I couldn't think of ideas
So
I made a cliche (is that the right word??)
Give me ideas on what you want
I'm thinking
U X your enemy, Sam
Sam X Grian X
Taurtis X reader
Dom X reader

What do YOU want out of those. I dunno what to do!!
Writing one shots are harder than I thought...

Thanks Daises!
Hugs, kisses, and COOKIES!!!