____X singer reader

suggested by RANDOMNESS112345 So ya!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Money was not something you had lots of. So that's kinda why you sang at a karaoke bar, or what used to be a bar. The owner stopped serving alcohol when lots of teens started to come. 

And when he hired you to sing every Friday, you were happy.

and so was ________.

_________ loved you and your voice. He thought you were a picture of perfection. He liked how you could get up on stage and just sing like there was no tomorrow. That's kinda why he liked to come to the "bar" every Friday. Just to see you without you knowing.

~~~~~~~One Friday~~~~~~~

You walked back and forth behind the small stage. Every time you did this, to let out the nervous energy that built up inside of you. But as soon as you stepped on the stage, you felt this spark of energy inside of you and you couldn't contain it. As soon as the music for the song started, you let go. 

(Play the song above, Its Victorious by Panic! At The Disco. If you don't like it, then try Nicotine by P!ATD or some other song that just fills you with energy and you just want to dance to)

The crowed was wild! They loved you song, and begged for more. You spoke into the mike. "I feel like you guys liked that."

The crowed of about 70 people erupted in cheer.

"Ok, well, let me take a quick brake, but i will be back in like 10 minutes." You said, walking off stage, and bumping into a certain someone.

"Oh! _____! I-I'm so sorry!" you apologized, blushing a bit.

"It's ok. Wanna sit for a bit?" ______ offered. You nodded as you walked over to a booth. 

"What brings you here, ________?" You asked. 

"You" You herd _____ say lightly.

"What?!" You asked, astonished.

"I really like your voice, and the person singing is really pretty, too." _______ said with a cute little smirk.

You tried to speak, but you were cut off by your phone vibrating, meaning you had you had to get back on stage. You apologized to ______. "I need to get back on stage." 

________ nodded and let you go. 

As you began to preform your next song, you keep looking at _______ who was still in the booth smiling at you, and you couldn't help but smile back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this meet your approval @RANDOMNESS112345 

i tried my best.

Thanks Daisies! 

Hugs, Kisses, And COOKIES!