TaurtisXReader Pokemon Go

Heheh.

This was bound to happen.

*coughs awkwardly* TEAM VALOR!!

~~~~
Y/P/T- your pokemon team. (The choices are Mystic,Valor,and Instinct. Do some research to see what team best fits you. If your lazy, use this.

Team Valor and Mystic fight a lot

So pick Valor if you can't choose. It will help the story a bit.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were walking around your local park, phone out.

You were currently looking for pokemon!

More importantly, a pickachu.

Pokemon Go had been out for roughly 2 weeks and has slowly but surly taken over your life.

So instead of doing normal human necessitates such as cleaning, eating, shopping, and other things

you were looking for pokemon.

go you.

~

You tracked down the pickachu. He was right infront of you.

You were just about to catch him when someone else beat you to it.

Lovely You thought.

You looked around for the person who could have caught him.

You see a guy nearby, clearly proud of himself. He had Tan skin and black hair covering his eyes. He wore red and blue heaphones matching his blue shirt and black suspenders. He clearly was the one who caught the pickahu.

You noticed him glance up at you. He smiled slightly at your angry face.

He stole you freaking pickachu. of course your ticked.

He shook his head as you stormed off to the nearest pokemon gym.

~~
At the gym, you noticed only 2 other people were on your team. That team being (Y/P/T).
(Don't pick Mystic)
The other two were clearly Beginners and died. You were left with one person on Mystic.

You battled with your most powerful Pokemon.

(Comment yours.)

The opposing player battled with their Venusaur

The battle was close but they managed to win by just a few points.

"MY GORD!" You said loudly, getting some stares and a small chuckle to escape the lips of the opposing player who was sitting across the road from you.

Your head shot to the opposing player. He was the same guy who stole your pickachu.

You had a good view of his face now. You had to admit, he was kinda cute.

Don't be stupid Y/N,
you thought.
He stole your Pickachu. Thats a leading cause for unhealthy relationships.

You forgot you were looking at him, until you saw him lock eyes with yours. You blushed slightly and turned away, heading to a pokestop.

~~~~~
You reached the pokestop when someone called out.

"Hey!"
You looked around, seeing no one except the one who stole the pickachu.

"Hi?" You said, unsure. It was getting late and no one was around...

"I'm Taurtis..." Th- Taurtis said, putting his hand out to you.

You shook it quickly "Y/N" you said, pulling your hand back.

"Your really good." Taurtis said. "A really good player that is."

You nodded. "I've been obsessed with Pokemon since i was little. Like 1st grade."

"Really? Same!" Taurtis said.

You smiled. "Cool. What was your favorite?" You asked.

"Evie. Mainly the evolutions." He said.

You laughed. "Such a manly choice."

Taurtis blushed "heh... Ya. Whats your favorite?"

"(favorite Pokemon)" you said.

Taurtis nodded. "Nice."

The two of you stood in awkward silence.

"Do you want to...like...get coffee?" Taurtis asked.

You nodded. "Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So.

I took some of your guy's feedback in to consideration. I made this one a bit longer and its not as fast paced.
I've noticed with my fanfic and many others, that romance and dating happens quicker than normal. Never the less, i made this one. Is it cute?

(One republics on the radio now. *dies*)

Anyway....

I am on team valor and i'm not much of a Pokemon person. I had to ask Matt a lot of things.

Thank Daisies!!
Hugs
Kisses
And
COOKIES