____Xreader Fireworks (4th Of July special)

So! Not everyone is american!
(If your British can we be friends? I already have turkish and mongolian friends)

You may be wondering what the 4th of july is

Its the day when America gained independence from Britain!!!!

If your from my neck of the woods, you and a bunch of other rednecks and families go to the worlds longest consecutive 4th of July parade in the morning then eat
Grilled food and swim.

But the night before you go to your grandma's house, the 5th highest point in the county, and watch fireworks.

I find fireworks to be romantic

So

One Shot.

Also. Don't pick Grian. Hes not American so he wouldn't celebrate it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N/N-your nick name

The park was crowded as people pilled in. They laid on blankets and quilts and some sat in chairs.

You and ____, your best friend and crush, walked around, trying to find a spot.

You settled on an area by the trees.

You were wearing a red tanktop and shorts. He/she was wearing (outfit they would wear)

It was 10:45 and fireworks would begin at 11:15.

~~~11:14

"Y/N, can we talk..." ____ asked.

"Ya. Whats up?"

"I..."

BOOM

Fireworks lit up the sky. Before you knew it, you and ___ where staring deep into eachother's eyes.

Then it happened

_____ kissed you.

Fireworks went off due to the patriotic traditions and  the magic you felt.

____pulled back. "Happy 4th of July, Y/N/N~" he said, smiling like an idot.

You laughed "happy 4th you big dork." You joked, kissing him again as fireworks illuminated the skies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eeeeehhhhh

I try.

Thanks Daisies!!!
Hugs
Kisses
And
COOOKIES!!!