TaurtisXReader All For a GameCrab

requested by IBecameOneWithRussia (Hitalia?!?!?!) so ya! enjoy children

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You ran excitedly into the store. You had been saving money up for months and finally had enough to buy the new gamecrab!!!

You ran up, grabbing it the same time as someone else.

"HEY! this is my gamecrab!" you said, not realizing you were yelling at the ladies man himself, and your crush, Taurtis

"Sorry, Y/N, but i got here first."

"No way!" you said blushing a little shade of pink.

"mine" Taurtis said.

"Mine." You said back

Taurtis Smirked. "How about i put a deal on it?"

You tilted your head sideways. "what you got in mind?"

"You can buy the gamecrab, if you let me play it with you when i want."

You lifted your free hand. "Deal" Taurtis took it and shook it. You grabbed the game crab and walked it up to the register to pay for it, Taurtis walking behind you.

"why are you following me?"

"Maybe i want to play on the gamecrab now..." Taurtis said.

"What ever." You paid for the game crab and walked out of the store, Taurtis only a step behind you.

~~~~~~2 weeks later~~~~~~

Taurtis was siting next to you on your couch, competitively playing Super Mario Kart 8. Te game was tight, Taurtis was first, you close behind in second. The game finished, Taurtis coming in first.

"Uhg. Dang it!" You said, throwing your controller on the coffee table in front of the two of you.

"Hey, Y/N?" Taurtis said, putting his controller down on the coffee table and turning to face you.

"Whats up?" You said, facing him.

"Well, I have been spending a lot of time here, and with you in general, and I was wondering if maybe... you wanted to have more of a reason that i come over, other than playing Game Crab?"

You blushed a bit at Taurtis's nervousness. "what?"

"Do you want to be... my girlfriend?"

You blushed a lot more. "Of Course."

"Really?!" Taurtis became really excited.

You nodded as Taurtis picked up his controller and giving you yours.

"Now I can beat my girlfriend at Mario Kart!" Taurtis threatened

"Ya right." You said. "Your'e on."

"Good luck, try to keep up, Honey" Taurtis said, Planting a kiss on your cheek.

You chuckled, starting the new game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really like this one-shot.

I hope it wasn't too much like the first one shot i wrote with Sam.

Thanks Daisies!

Hugs, Kisses, and COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!