_____Xreader Valentines Day Special. Will you be my Valentine~

this is TOTALLY late, but the Gravity Falls Finale has keep me busy! lol. and thanks to Kawaii-Nerd54 for the super kind shout out! go check out her one-shot book! Enjoy loves~

G/N- name of a random yandere high girl who you think ____ likes. (so like if it was Sam, you would say Sooki)

~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked through the long, crowed halls at school. Couples exchanging gifts and kisses. You were, once again, alone.

You were about to walk out of the school when your long time crush ____ called your name. He never gave you second glances. What could he possibly want?

You turned and looked at him (her). (if i put "he" and its a girl, juts replace it. if this is not fair to those who like girls, let me know. i can put he/her or their. its not a big deal.)

You turned around to see ____ standing behind you with his arms behind his back. You figured he had a gift for G/N and he wanted to ask were they were.

"If you need G/N shes-"

"why would I want to find them?" _______ said, giving you a confused look and a hurt look at the same time.

"i just thought you liked them." you mummbled, looking down.

The someone tilted your head up. You saw ______'s face, mearly inches away from yours. you both blushed. he chuckled nervously before stepping back. (you thought he was gunna kiss you.)

"I got you these." ____ said, blushing and handing you a box of chocolates and a boque of roses. (or another flower. i just find roses to be romantic)

You took the gifts and blushed. "thanks,_____. but i don't need any gifts." you said, your blush becoming more and more apperent.

_____ laughed a little. "You look cute when you blush." he said, with a smile.

You blushed some more. _____ lifted you chin, then whispered to you, "Y/N, will you be my valentine?"

You blushed a shade of red again. You whispered back,
"Of course."
You gave ____ a kiss on the cheek before running home to tell (best friend, and can't be G/N.)