Brothers are a Pain. TaurtisXreader

A lovely request. Let me know how it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat impatiently as Sam lectured you, again.  This time, it was over skype. Mainly because Sam lived in Japan, and you in the US. 

"Hes no good, Y/N! Hes just gonna rip your heart out..."

"Sam! Your not my dad! Your my BROTHER!" You said to him. He was trying to convince you that this boy you liked was bad news.  And to be fair, he probably was.

 Sam was actually good at this. He always had good advice and reasons, if you didn't want to know it. 

~~~One Day~~~

"Y/N. I want you to come to Japan." 

"Why?" You asked Sam over Skype, again.

"Well, I miss you. And with mom and dad gone, you don't have anyone to protect you."

You thought about it. Moving to Japan would be fun. And Sam was right. Your parents had died in a car accident. You were living alone, paying for the rent by working 3 minimum wage jobs.

You nodded. "OK. I'll come in about 4 weeks."

"Ok. Bye!" Sam said, waving to you. You closed the skype call and closed your computer. This would be quite the journey.

~~~~~~4 weeks later. (and yes, you sold the house and stuff.)~~~~~

You got off the train at Japan. You walked out and didn't see Sam anywhere, so you took a seat on the bench. 

While scrolling through tumblr (or some other social media) a boy came over to you.

He had raven black hair and was tall. He wore a blue shirt and suspenders. You couldn't tell what was on the back of his shirt, if anything. 

"Are you the sister of Sam by chance?" You looked at the guy

Holy flip. his eyes are amazing. 

"ya. what made you guess that?" You asked. he blushed.

"I just know... so uh, I'm Taurtis. a friend of Sam's. He asked me to come get you. The smart one got detention." Taurtis said to you.

You nodded. "K. I'm going to trust what your saying and not think your some kidnapper." You said, getting up. Taurtis was much taller than you. He smiled and the two of you began to walk.

~~~Taurtis's POV~~~

Is it bad to have a crush on your best friends's sister? 

I saw Sam skype her one day. She was beautiful. her H/L H/C hair, and her E/C eyes. She was so pretty.

After that, i would find ways to watch Sam skype her. I know it sounds creepy, but i promise, its not.

~~~Your POV~~~

~~~About a month later~~~

This sucks.

I really, really, really like Taurtis. And i have a feeling he likes me too. But i can't tell him. Sam is in the way.

UHG!!!

Today, while Taurtis was gone doing who knows what, you were going to tell Sam.

~~~~Third Person~~~~

Sam was sitting in his room sketching when you came in. (OH MY GOSH Sam is an amazing artist. He used to have a bunch of sketches on instagram, but i can't find them anymore.)

"Sam, can we talk?" You asked, as Sam put down his pencil and turned around.

"Whats up?" 

"Uh..IReallyLikeTaurtisButIKnowYouWon'tLetMeDateHimButIReallyDon'tWantToGoBehindYourBack.  So let me date him, please." 

Sam smiled. "Ok. If you tell him how you feel tonight." 

You looked blankly at Sam. "Fine."

"But i'm not finished," Sam began. "If he says no to you, then you don't date guys ever again."

You nodded. "You're on."

~~~~~That Night~~~~~~

You and Taurtis were on the couch, while Sam was in the kitchen "Cooking".

You turned to look at Taurtis. "Can we talk?" You asked.

Taurtis nodded. "Sure. Whats up?" He replied.

"I really like you. And its kinda silly for me to, with Sam being you best friend and my brother. I was wondering if maybe you would go out with me?"

Taurtis blushed. "Y/N, I-ah- i don't know what to say."

You looked down. "Oh i unde-" You were cut off by Taurtis gently lifting your chin to look up at you.

"Thats not what i meant, silly." Taurtis gently pressed his lips against you.

 " I would love to go out with you." Taurtis said, smiling as he released. 

You blushed ans smiled. "Glad to hear that. Sam said that if you  said no i couldn't date again."

Taurtis chuckled. "Well, Brothers can be a real pain."