SamXreader My Big Bunny (Easter special #1)

I'm sorry. Its Easter and Sam is a bunny... So...
L/B- little brother
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and you boyfriend Sam sat on a park bench, his hand intertwined with yours. The two of you sat in a comfortable silence before Sam spoke.
"Sweetheart, what are you doing for Easter on Sunday?"
You shrugged. You had to raise your little brother alone, so money was tight.
"I plan on just hiding a few eggs for L/B, then i dunno."
Sam nodded. "Well, my plane leaves in about an hour, so I need to go." Sam stood up, kissing the top of your head. "See ya."
"Bye, Sam"
When Sam was gone, you stood up and walked towards the trailer park (not attending to be offensive)

~~~Sam's POV~~~
Y/N thinks I am headed to the airport, but I'm actually going to the local costume shop. I bought a bunny costume to make Easter a bit more fun for L/B and Y/N. What? Y/N is my girlfriend. I would go to the ends of the earth to see her smile.
~~
I picked up the suit and
made a dash to my house, hopping Y/N doesn't see me.

~~~Easter Morning.~~~

~~Your POV~~
Your brother was running around the small place you called home, looking for eggs.  Life was was fine, when someone knocked on your door.
Who the....
You opened the door, reveling Sam in a bunny suit.

"Out of all the things you have done, this is definitely the weirdest." You said, laughing and shaking your head.

"I wanted to make your Easter a bit more fun." Sam said.

"Well, I appreciate it, my big bunny."

It wasn't much longer until L/B noticed.
"THE EASTER BUNNY!!!"
He ran up and hugged Sam. As Sam carried L/B into your home, you laughed and followed your Big Bunny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10 outta 10
Thanks Daises
Hugs, kisses, and COOKIES!!!