Sam X reader The perfect two~

Based on the song- Perfect Two, by Auburn (right?)
Suggested by- Kittycatgamez (right? I think so) remember, suggestions for songs are still open!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV

You sat with your Best friend, Jthestar. (I wish I could be his BFF so bad) the two of you had been friends since you were young. 4 to be exact.
The two of you were always together, did everything together, and that was how it always was. Even when J decided to move to Japan, he made sure that his parents paid for your schooling, housing costs, food, and everything else. Even bi-monthly visits home. (Every other month.)
You were thankful for this, as you didn't have the most money, nor your family. Your mom had learned  that unless you worked for it, you didn't deserve it. So when she wasn't able to make money for 4 kids, she took on 3 jobs, and refused to take government money. So you were relived when J said you would be moving with him. It meant your mom would have one less mouth to feed.
-Back to reality-
Js phone bleeped.
"Hey. Sam wants to meet us in the park, with Taurtis, of course."
"Cool! Sounds like fun!!" You said. You, J, Sam, and Taurtis were as close as you could be.
"And Sam has a surprise for you? Y/N has a Senpia~"
"Shut up J."
J Laughed and got up to get changed. I was already dressed, so I just waited for J. I thought about how people in our small town in (insert state here), thought we would date and marry, and so on. But me and J never had feelings like that for each other. We were just like siblings.
"Ready?" J asked,interrupting my thoughts.
"Yah. Let's go. You take longer than me to get ready, and I'm a girl (if not, then sorry!!)"
"Yah right." He said,  gently punching my shoulder.
"What ever." I said, ruffling his hair.

~~~~time skip~~~~~
When we arrived at the park, Sam and Taurtis sat by the small pond. Taurtis waved madly, and Sam lightly. Me and J did the same. We walked over two the guys, and sat with them.
"Hey Sam and Taurtis!" I said
"Hi guys!" J said. Both boys said hey. We continued to talk for a while,but after a bit Taurtis did something I didn't expect.
"I'm kind of hungry. How about some icecream!" Taurtis said. We all agreed.
"I'll go with you." I said.
The guys nodded and me and Taurtis began to walk.
"Sam has a surprise for you, ya know."
"Im aware."
"He really likes you. Just thought this information may be important for what will be coming up."
I blushed despite myself. I never have been good with feelings so I may or may not like Sam...

~~another time skip~~

When I got back, without the icecream, (Taurtis was 'out of money') a radio was playing the song Perfect two by Auburn

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain and I can be your mate
You can be the chills that I feel on my first date.
I raised an eyebrow and looked around. This obviously wasn't J. He was dating a girl from our old town. And Taurtis had Chan. So the only one left was...
Someone began to sing the rest of the song from behind me.

"You can me the hero and I can be your sidekick, you can be the tears I cry if we ever split."

I turned around to see Sam.. Singing?! Samgladiator, the boy who was scared out of his wits when asking out Sooki was singing! And to...me.
I walked to him and began to sing myself. (Sorry if you don't sing)
"You can be the the rain from the cloud when it's storming. You can be the sun shine in the morning."
Sam cupped my face. Our faces were so close, our foreheads barely touched. We both sang.
"Cause your the one for me
And I'm the one for you
You can take the both of us
And we'll be the perfect two"
We pressed our foreheads together lightly.
"Y/N" Sam whispered lightly.
"Hm" I whispered back
"Will you be the peanut butter to my jelly?"
"Of course. We make the perfect two." I smirked and he pulled me closer. Our faces were so close we began to feel each other's breath. I saw Taurtis walk up close to Sam and push him into me, his lips landing lightly on mine. Tuartis sarcastically said "oops." But we didn't mind. The kiss lasted a short time, but it felt like centuries. The world despaired,it felt like. I was glad me and Sam could be the perfect two.

The perfect two

The perfect two

Baby me and you

We are the perfect two~

<><><><><><><><><>
WHEW!
That took A LOT of work, believe it or not.
I knew I wanted Sam to sing and you to be like "how does one do feels"
TADA.
You got this
Great right?!
Anyway,
Hope you liked.
Thanks Daisies!
Hugs,kisses, and COOKIES!!