1 - skinny jeans in 100 degrees

Hey guys! This is my first ever frerard story, and I am so sorry if it sucks! I had this idea randomly, and I have many more for all different types of plots I want to try and write more frerard... But for starters that for actually taking a chance and reading this!

Also guys , there was a warning before you started reading but here it is again, there is a trigger warning for many things, including self-harm, depression, swearing, and lots of things that could disturb you guys, so read at your own risk!!

I would also love to know what you think of this book also, and if there are any spelling or grammar errors it would mean a lot if you told me, sorry I'm not the best and I tend to make a lot of mistakes while I write. I won't be offended it all, so go ahead to tell me your opinion or tell me where I went wrong with my writing!

Also, this story is going to be mostly written in Frank's pov, maybe there might be able with Gerard's, but mostly in franks. I will inform you if I change the point of view so don't worry!

Thanks guys, I hope you enjoy!

~Author

_________________

School sucks.

Okay, that was the understatement of the year.

School is a hell hole.

And starting at a new school was just as bad. I cursed under my breath as I walked in the gate of my new school, all these stupid kids glancing at me, judging away like they would with any other kid that walked in the door.

Their prying eyes trying to pull me apart, trying to figure out what type of person I was with just one glance. Judgemental little fuckers.

Kicking a rock further down the cracked pavement I walked down, I sent a group of buff looking kids a teasing, and nothing short of a cocky, smirk as they scoffed some sending glares.

If they hadn't guessed already, I was one person that loved to rile people up, if I had any skill besides the occasional tagging would be pissing people off.

Looking forward, I could now see the administrator block coming into view.I kept on the path towards the small brick building. There were some kids hanging out front, chatting amongst themselves in quiet voices as they leaned against the pillars which held up a small covering in front of the building.

I was practically ignored by these people as I made my way into the office.

Pushing the door open, I shuffled inside the heavily air conditioned office, making quite a nice difference from the sinking hot weather of New Jersey which was being held back by two glass doors.

Feeling the cold seep up my sleeves, I walked up to the window which was in the middle of the office. There was a middle aged woman waiting with brown hair, grey flakes appearing at her roots and I bit back a comment on that she needed to top up her roots.

She was on her phone, talking in a rather loud manner. From what I picked up, she was gossiping to another old bird on the other end of the line.

I stood there, not truly amused as the lady seemed to ignore my existence as she continued to gossip like there was nothing better in her life she could do.

Losing my patience, which didn't take too long, I cleared my throat causing her head to shot up and for her to send a small glare in my direction before hanging up the phone.

Leaning up against the counter behind the glass, she asked me in a sickly sweet voice "Is there something you need?"

"I'm here to pick up my time table. I just started here this morning, I was told to come pick it up" I introduced myself, moving around my lip pricing with my tongue weakly as I yet again bit my sassy attitude.