11 - quick flirting and rainy days

Now Guys!! I am finally back!!! I AM SO SO SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN ON IN SO LONG!! I have been completely stressed out with large school assignments and being completely flat out with my school work I wasnt able to update when I wanted to :( I was so happy when I was finally able to get the time to write up another chapter! the next one is already under process, so I may be able to make posts at least once every one or two weeks, as once again my teachers are being mean and giving me all of my assignments in the first couples of weeks that we have arrived back at school!! Well, I am still so sorry guys and I hope you enjoy this.

Also, I cant believe this, but how the hell did this story reach over 400 likes!?!?! I mean, its nearly at 500! Guys seriously I can thank you enough for reading and liking this story, it makes me so happy and motivates me to write when ever I possibly can! Thank you!

Another quick thing sorry, about the cover competition, I am starting to go over them with my editor, and it will be opened until next Sunday, the 15th of May when I swear to god I will be finally announcing a winner! I am so sorry for all of the people that have been waiting for me to make a call on it, I feel so horrible and I hope that you don't hate me at all guys!

But any ways, I hope that you guys like this chapter and I would Love to hear your feed back! Have a lovely day where ever you are you beautiful people <3

~ Author

"Thanks again for taking care of him for me, you didn't have to so stay for long and watch him but it means a lot, I do trust him but..."

"It's completely fine Linda, your son is a pleasure to be around, and thank you for shouting pizza."

My mum had come back around 7:00 that night, the truth was I had no idea when she was planning on returning, and Gerard and I had still been curled up on the couch when my mum had drove in the driveway.

The now empty pizza box was discarded with our empty cans inside, peaking out at odd angles due to being squashed, while we simply laid there on the long couch with his arm around my waist, his surprisingly slightly muscular arm had 'accidently' slipped as time had passed, and I leaned against his shoulder. It was definitely comfortable, and neither of us held any desire to move from the position.

As soon as we saw the lights of my mum's car, we were quick to pull out of our embrace.

Placing a swift kiss to Gerard's forehead, I got up quickly and raced to the kitchen to place our empty rubbish into the bin. I didn't feel like getting scolded from my mum, and I didn't feel like getting in trouble in front of Geard on top of that.

I made it to the lounge room as she unlocked the door and stepped into the hallway, kicking her heels off beside the door as she passed. If you were wondering how I knew this, I had learnt to listen in for her sounds and movements, after all, I was used to sneaking around her.

"Frank?"

"Here Ma!" I called as I sat back down on the couch beside Gerard, and he gave me a quick grin.

As I was taking care of our rubbish, Gerard had straightened up in his place, sitting professionally instead of the comfortable slouching he had been doing moments ago while hugging me. Hands in his lap, his hazel eyes on the opening to the hallway.

Moments later my mother passed, stopping in the doorway. Her eyes landed on Gerard and she raised an eyebrow.

"Mr Way?"

"Gerard please, hello sorry for intruding." His voice was calm, soft as silk and professional sounding like every other time he talked to any other adult.