8-Ever had detention with a hot red head who is your teacher? Well Guess not

As promised, here is the next update! I was looking forward to this chapter and I had a lot of fun writing it myself. Well, I hope you guys enjoy it!!

Funny story, my class did metamorphism as an actual art topic and we ad to change ourselves into a animal, so it was stuck in the middle with both human and animal features. So when we were getting these new rule books in school, mine and my friends portraits were on the front of the book! I was so surprised!

Sorry to ramble hahaha, but I hope you like this and have a great day where ever you are!

It had already been thirty minutes of my detention, and I could say it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. In my mind I was thinking I would have to sit there in silence, copying out lines or finishing up any work that I hadn't done from other classes.

In reality, Gerard and I ended up pinning art up on the walls with the music blaring from the small radio in the corner. He had brought some of his discs from his car and we were listening to the beautiful lyrics of Green Day at the moment.

I would hand him works and he would pin them up on the walls. They made the room come alive, and I was learning names from the art works. I also got to learn a bit about them from Gerard, as he seemed to have something to say for each artists art work that he would put on the wall.

"Alice is a nice girl, but is mostly keeps to herself in class but has a wild imagination. She is a grade lower then you but one of the top students in her class" He had explained when he was hanging up a metamorphous painting.

If you didn't know what that was, it was essecitially something morphing into another. So the work had been a drawing of a black haired female with small but soft features morphing into a lion. Gee said it was the animal that the girl was in love with and was one that symbolised her personality around people she trusted.

"It's pretty awesome, we didn't get to do anything like that at my old school" I hummed as I handed another artwork up to him.

Gerard at the moment was standing on one of the art stools, and we were working on placing artworks on sections of the back wall. Earlier before we had started putting the new ones up we had to go around and take off all of the old works, placing them into piles on the spare desks around us.

"Such a shame, it was a pretty interesting unit for the kids" Gee, a nickname that had come to my mind, pinned the art I had given him up.

I simply shrugged. I had taken to leaning against the wall while I was handing him art, as my chest had a small lingering feeling of pain. It came with standing up for too long, but I didn't want to ruin the atmosphere we had created.

"If you want I can show you one afternoon while you're here. I could actually show you heaps of lessons you would have missed out on" He suggested.

"That would be pretty cool, though you don't have to worry about it. Aren't I supposed to be here for punishment?" I hummed softly, handing him the last artwork.

"It doesn't worry me the slightest Frank" Pinning up the final piece of art work, he then climbed off the stool before pushing it back under the table that he had taken it from in the first place.

"And I don't think you should be punished" Gerard continued as he shot me another one of those lovely grins of his "I think you should enjoy your time here. I think it would be fun to teach you more, it's better than sitting here doing nothing so you are punished. Its like I would be punishing both you and me"

"I guess that makes sense...." I nodded.

"Great to hear" He flashed his teeth in a grin.

The red head then made his way towards his desk again, and my eyes were once again drawn to his behind while he was walking. It was a habit that was going to get me in trouble someday, I was just lucky that he hadn't caught me staring just yet. It would be quite an awkward thing to try to explain after all.