2 - his art teacher's ass

Hey guys! I thought I would update again one more time before Christmas, but after that I will try to update this story at least one a week :) I know I'm not the best but thank you for all of those who are actually taking time out of your lives to give this story a shot!

Also any feedback is appreciated! I would love to know what you guys think, even if its saying how had it is! Thanks for those who actually comment, because I really want to know how much you guys think I'm failing.

Please enjoy, and thanks again guys.

~Author

________________________

"Frank!? Fraaank!"

I was snapped out of my rather disturbing thoughts about my teacher, and I looked over to Brendon who had a smirk on his face while he had been sitting there. How long had he been calling my name exactly?

"Staring at your art teacher's ass already?" He smirked knowingly, leaning his arms against the table.

I scoffed, pushing the boys shoulder as I fought back the blush that was fighting to build up on my cheeks. Had I been that blatant with staring at the guy's fine behind? Why the hell was I even thinking that way about my frecking art teacher!?

"Shut up, I wasn't" I scoffed, lying as I flipped him the bird under the table. He gasped in mock hurt "Oh calm down there Frankie," Brendon scoffed at me, pushing my shoulder back playfully, a goofy smile on his lips.

"I'm only teasing you. Now, these two actually decent sitting with us is Pete Wentz" He introduced me to the boy that was sitting to the right of me with the short bleach blonde hair. He had a cheesy grin and that look in your eyes that sort of made you think he was trying to hit on you. Was that even a thing?

"Pete here is a man whore, so if he tries to suck you off while in the boy's toilets just slap him" He added.

"Hey! There isn't anything wrong with hitting on attractive guys. It's nice to meet you Frank, if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, I'm right here" Pete scoffed, sending a flirtatious wink in my direction as I simply raised an eye brow and looked back to Brendon.

"And here, "He gestured to his right "This is the amazing Patrick Stump, don't worry about this guy he would be too shy to even hurt a fly" Patrick gave a small smile, his cheeks rolling up slightly as he did.

"Nice to meet you Patrick" "You too Frank" He said, a smile still gracing his lips.

It reminded me that I actually had no kids I got along with back at my old school, I would mostly be spending my time smoking in the boy's toilets or grafting school property. As you would imagine, I had quite a big record back at that crummy old school, and it didn't help that it was one of those high end prestigious Christian schools.

"Now, Frank, I am sure that you agree that Mr Way is quite hot yes?" Brendon piped up with a sly grin, causing me to open my mouth but no words came out. How do I even make a comeback to that? Patrick then elbowed him and sent his friend a glare "You have a boyfriend Brendon, how do you think Ryan would feel if he heard you talking about other guys like that?" the brunette scolded him.

"Ryan knows that I'm his, can I not appreciate a well-crafted male body? And you know I do it all the time, Ryan knows I'm only joking around" Brendon scoffed with an eye roll.

"Just...Just do it in your mind" Patrick groaned, looking back down to his own sketch pad as he started to draw the faint sketches of a face, leaving the conversation as that. Poking Patrick with the rounded end of the pencil, Brendon then got to drawing himself, drawing a faint oval shape to start his face.