4 - are there bricks on my eyelids?

Hey guys! I just want to thank you all personally for the fee back that I am getting and all of the likes!!! :)

Thank you guys so so so much! It means the world and it helps me stay motivated knowing that you guys still want me to continue writing these stories and it warms my heart up so much to know that you guys actually enjoy reading my work!! Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much!!!

Also, I am so sorry if this is crappy :( I am feeling quite sick and I had this huge sleepover thing last night, I didn't want to cancel even if I was sick, so I was pushed for time too :( But I tried my best and I still hope that you enjoy this!

Any comments or feed back, both good or back, is encouraged!

Have a great day you awesome people, wherever you are on the world! :)

~Author

______________________________________________________________________

A pained groan slipped through my chapped lips as I struggled to open my eyes. My headed pounded uncomfortably and it felt like that my brain would simply break my skull from all the throbbing that it was doing.

What the fuck? Why the hell was I so bloody sore? Oh, yea, I got my bloody ass beaten up in the cafeteria for standing up to some dough bags that thought they were better than me and my newly found friends.

Then the dicks just had to team up on me. Where they seriously so incapable on their own? Pussys.

It felt like someone had fucking sewn onto my eyelids they were that hard to pry open. My whole body ached, asides from the throbbing in my head. To list a couple of things off, there was stabbing pains to my stomach every time I took an inhale and exhale, my shins definitely ached and felt horrible, my throat was dry and the metallic taste of blood still laced the inside of my mouth. Also, I had a feeling that my bloody nose was broken.

Over all, my body felt like I had just been hit by some moving object, which was moving faster than the speed of light.

It was oddly silent, I don't know if it was because of the weak ringing in my ears, or if there was simply no one else around me at the moment. Yet soon enough, as I laid there a little longer the annoying ringing slowly started to fade its way out, and was replaces by quiet talking I detected somewhere near me.

I was still struggling to open my eyes, yes the struggle was still on, and as my eyes finally cracked open so I could find out where the hell I was. It was bloody bright, and I also couldn't see anything but fuzzy and weird objects, to tell you the least. So it took me a couple of moments to blink and get my vision back to normal.

The shapes were finally coming together, and I was able to piece together where the hell I actually was. It smelt weirdly familiar, as it smelt like antibacterial spray or cream. Along with the soft, yet somewhat odd smelling, bed under me with a pale white sheet placed over my body. White fabric dividers made walls around the bed I was situated in, and these familiar sights easily led me to a reasonable conclusion.

I was probably in the school infirmary, and the voices I had mentioned earlier were behind the fabric wall to my left. I did my best to see who the hell it was, as there was no chance of me getting up from this bed anytime soon, but then again I didn't fucking have x-ray vision so why the hell was I even trying? Okay, maybe that blow caused some damage....

"What happened to the students which are responsible for this?" I heard an elderly female voice question god knows who. The must still think I'm still sleeping, but it not like I had it in me to really say anything neither.