16 -police calls

Hey guys!! I know you must all hate me for the long delay and not posting for so so long, but I had lost some motivation, school had gotten shit and so has my life, *cough cough * going to the hospital Friday oops * cough cough* but I got a new idea and...

This is the third/ second last chapter of teenagers!!

Don't worry, I have another book planned for after this, and I will be needing some help naming it too ;)

Also guys, the moment has come, smut is in the next chapter!!! Ahh!! I am going to taking what you guys wanted, and I hope that it's decent for you all to read :)

Sorry that I haven't been on again, take care and guys I am so so sorry. Thank you for still reading even though I'm such a bad writer and updater, you guys mean the world to me!!! Have a lovely day wherever you are lovelies xxx

~ Author

The next couple of hours came as a complete blur.

Everyone was frantic, all I could hear was the sounds of sirens and paramedics yelling. Gerard was holding me back as they pulled Kellin away and out of the house, my mind was working as if the whole world was in slow motion. Gerard broke through red lights as we chased the ambulance to the hospital, my eyes unfocused as I stared outside the window.

It took two hours before we could go in and see Kellin, and as we had talked to the doctors before entering, I realised that we wouldn't be talking to him anytime soon.

The nasty blow that he took to the head, which was believed to be delivered by a bat, left him in a coma. They didn't know when and if Kellin was going to wake up. Along with the comatose state, he had suffered a shallow stab wound to his left side from what the doctors believed was a pocket knife, and bruised stomach and fractured jaw.

He looked so defenceless in the bed, paler than usual as he had multiple bandages wrapped around him and bruises already starting to blemish on his features. It made my stomach turn uncomfortably. This was all my fault, if I hadn't gone to that party there wouldn't have been this misunderstanding.

Gerard had gone to try to help the receptionist get in contact with Kellin's parents, his mother was working and his father was overseas on a business trip, leaving me with a small kiss on the forehead. It left me in the room with the unconscious Kellin, and my screaming thoughts.

Sitting in the plastic chair beside the bed, I let myself sink down as my eyes closed as I was trying to sort out my thoughts. My head was ridden with the negative, the worried and the worst. What if Kellin truly didn't wake up again? Vic wasn't ever going to forgive me,he already hated the both of us for this stupid little accident...

The Video!

My eyes shot open and I shot up in my chair, hand quickly shooting into my pocket and tugging out my phone. The video of the person, or people, admitting that they had taken the photo to get back at us and knew that it wasn't real. A small grin raised on my lips, and I quickly entered my phone and pulled up the video.

I could send this to Vic, to the kids at school, to everyone so this could prove that everything was just a stupid mistake like we said it was. It would clear our names, but sadly enough it couldn't wake Kellin from this state.

Pressing play, I watched.

It was kellin, walking down the sidewalk and towards a group of familiar boys from school. It was those stupid boys who had gotten into a fight with me in the cafeteria on my first day of school. The camera seemed to be hiding in his top pocket, and it moved side to side as Kellin neared the group.