15 - the perps and open doors

I am so sorry for the late post!! School holidays has been jam packed with parties and lots of personal issues. My editor finally fininshed work and got around to finishing!

Thank you all for your lovely comments, they truly keep me motivated xxx I love you all so so much guys, you mean the world to me.

Please enjoy the the chapter and as always would love to hear what you guys think :)

- Author

Two weeks.

It had been two weeks since the accident at Kellin's house party.

Two weeks since everyone had been ignoring both Kellin and I.

Two weeks since Kellin hasn't turned up at school, isolating himself from everyone else.

Two weeks since Gerard had given me a broken look when he had come to fetch me that night, the distrust and heartbreak shining through his hazel eyes.

Multiple times I have tried to explain what happened, saying that it was all just a big mistake and that Kellin and I were simply too drunk to know who we were kissing, and that it was pitch dark. Neither of us had meant it, neither of us thought that it would have gotten this far out of hand.

And never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would walk into school that Monday, and find out that everyone knew about the accident.

I'm guessing you're wondering how everyone found out right? How the story of Kellin cheating on Vic with me went viral?

Well, there was a photo, God knows who took it as it was coincidently posted anonymously on facebook, instagram and practically any other social media platform that a teenager could think of. The photo was both Kellin and I lock lipped, our bodies sandwiched together. How the hell we didn't see any type of flash I don't know, we must have been more smashed than I thought.

Everyone avoided me like the plague as soon as the photo was seen by all. Coincidently school was quickly becoming hell with all of the death threats that seemed to be left to me, people tripping me and always muttering about how Kellin and I are supposedly sluts, and that Vic did not deserve such a thing happening to him. Even Brendan avoided me with his bubbly boyfriend Ryan, and he would give me sympathetic looks if we ever passed in the hall, but no words were spoken.

Now, this didn't mean I didn't go and try and sort it all out in the first place. I had found Vic's address, on that Monday after school, and went to confront him. But it didn't go as smoothly as I had planned. Another black eye and another set of bruises to my ribs taught me not to go anywhere near Vic when he was angry, if his brother didn't hold him back I would be 6 feet under right now.

It goes to show that everything can't be solved with a sorry like in those sappy movies you see. There was no hugging and making up here, we had caused some permanent damage.

But I could easily live with the way the kids would treat me at school. I always had people hating me, so it didn't bother me in the slightest. No, the thing that was making my life a living hell and making me drop into my old mood swings was how Gerard was treating this.

Gerard had started to keep all social and emotional contact to an absolute minimum. Gerard would push me away in any and every scenario he could, and he would hardly ever utter a word to me unless it was completely mandatory. It made me ache for his touch and love, but I didn't want to poke the bear and make anything worse than it already was.

I was mostly surprised he still took care of me, letting me stay in his apartment while my mother was still working overseas. He had listened to my explanation of what had happened the day after, but that didn't change the look of betrayal which he held in his eyes.