14 - parties and the dark

Omfg!!! We hit 1k likes!! Oh my god thank you so so so much for this lovelies!! I am so happy that you all like this, and I can't believe it actually got this amount of likes.

I'm so ecstatic! I don't deserve all of you amazing people oh my god. Thank you all, you mean the world to me all of you!!

Also guys, I have some news, I may be publishing a Kellic on here after a little while! What do you guys think???

Thank you so much again and sorry for the rambling. I'm also sorry if this chapter is a bit longer then usual too haha. Thank you all, have an amazing day where ever you are in the world~

~author

"So are you still cool with coming tonight?"

Kellin asked as we all sat at lunch together, with a grin on his face.

I nodded, pushing the food around my plate, grinning back. I knew everyone else was attending, and with Gerard begrudgingly letting me attend, I was all good. He liked me too much for his own good.

"Definitely don't plan on missing it" I reassured.

I had been staying with Gerard for a total of 3 days now, and still no one had found out that I was staying with the red head. It was quite fun so far, the whole sneaking around thing made it just that little bit more exciting and thrilling, but the nights we shared were usually on the couch eating dinner together, or I would simply just watch him do some of his art.

Luckily Mikey seemed to be quite content in staying in his room for most of the time, only coming out of his room every now and then to either go to the toilet or get food from the kitchen, and that was if he was home. He had only been home last night, and it made me wonder where he had gone off to the first two nights I had been staying with the Way brothers...

"Hello? Earth to frankie?" Pete waved his hand in front of my face.

I blinked, realising that I had spaced out and just started to think about Gerard again. I seemed to be doing it more than I cared to admit. Seriously, I needed to learn a bit of control with my odd ass thoughts.

"I'm here! What did I miss?" I questioned as I took a bite of my apple.

"Well, Patrick asked if anyone needed a lift because he was offering to take anyone" Pete spoke up, leaning against the fedora wearing boy, who himself was flashing a grin in my direction before continuing his conversation with Oliver.

Shit, I haven't actually thought of how the hell I was going to get there in the first place!

Could Gerard even drop me off? Or would that seem to weird and raise too many questions? I guess I could get him to drop me a block away or so maybe? If I got Patrick to pick me up we would probably have the same problem of people finding out. I was going to have to make something up with Gerard.

"So?" Patrick spoke up in his shy voice "Anyone besides Pete need a lift?"

Everyone shook their heads, along with me, and taking another couple of bites of my apple everyone else fell into conversations of tonight and the antics that we were planning on getting up to. I was talking to Kellin and Vic about the music that we were planning to play at the party to create the perfect mood.

Nerves and excitement swirled in the pit of my stomach. I couldn't remember the last time I attended a party with people I considered friends, and by the sounds of it wasn't going to be full of people with bongs in their laps and horrible tastes in music. I was excited, and I couldn't wait to show some of my true colours.