17 - a night to never forget

I promised that I would be posting this week!!!

This actually took me less time than I thought it would, but it is actually one of the longest works so far on this story!! I am hoping this doesn't seem to mainstream, boring or anything like that as this is my serious first attempt at having a  go at writing smut >.<

Also, I could never thank you all enough for being so kind and understanding for me. You guys have made me want to continue, to use this as an escape to help me get better. This may have been one of the worst days for myself in ages, but I got to pour myself into my writing and enjoy myself, and seeing that you guys like my writing are telling me that I can as least do one thing right, right!? ;)

Thank you all again for this who stood with me, it seriously means the most to me. I am going to learn how to tag yall into my chapters to give you guys the resignation for it all!! Soooo I want to know what you think, your feedback, to know what you think about it.

I hope you all have a lovely day and good mental health <3
(when you have been watching Frasier haha)

~chey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would be lying if I said I remembered what happened on the car ride home back to Gerard's apartment. Fragments of the night flashed, the pain of Kellin's state and the passion of Gerard's words had clouded my mind, making my almost lifeless and unconscious to the world. I remember vaguely telling him to keep his eyes on the road, even if I could vaguely feel one of his hands were teasing my inner thigh with soft caresses.

Happy that it wasn't a long drive, we were soon enough pulling into the carpark of the building he lived in. I could feel the sexual tension suffocating us both, the way he had growled at me so sensually had my lingering for more of his rough, large hands tracing around my skin. Touching my, his lips working their way down my neck and his perfect teeth gnashing against my skin.... Lust clouded my mind as my breath was as short as it was the whole car ride.

The engine was off before I knew it, and Gerard was gone from beside my in a flash. Before I could even comprehend what was happening, the door was cracking open and I was met by those beautiful calloused hand gripping my upper arm. Fingers curling, he gave me a soft tug and I followed him out like an obedient little rag doll.

His eyes were filled with lust, and his breath was shallow and had a slight shake. His hand burned pleasantly against my skin, and I could feel my lower regions continue to cry out for its desired attention it so badly, and yet also so visibly, yearned. Our eyes locked, the emotions running high and the raging lust mutual, being in a public place wasn't helping us in this situation.

I wanted nothing more than to attack him like a wild animal, rip off the layers that stopped our skin being flushed together, and we could go at each other like it was the last night of our lives. I swallowed hard as the dirty ideas swirled around in my head, overpowering, needy, clouding and screaming.

But we had to wait.

"You okay there my little Frankie?" His voice was teasing, a smirk on his lips as his soft lips grazed my cheek ever so hesitantly as he gave my arm another weak and small tug towards the elevator.

"Fine, thanks" I huffed, sticking my tongue out at him.

"I was just concerned for your well-being Frank," he whined in mock sadness "I guess I'll keep that in mind when you're screaming later on"

Another whine left my lips. He knew that was cruel and there he was, just wanting to provoke.

The teasing wasn't fair, and he was lucky I wasn't as desperate as he believed. I could hold on until we got into privacy, but I didn't know if I could control my body any longer as soon as that door was closed. A seemingly unquenchable urge continued to swirl in my stomach, begging to be released as Gerard only gave me a flirtatious wink before taking my clammy hand in his and strutting his skinny jean-clad behind towards the elevator.