13 - my home is your home

Hey lovelies! Sorry I havent posted recently, I have gotten sick agai lol and I have been studying for some important math tests coming up! I hope you all love this update, take care xx

Enjoy this and all have a lovely day!

-Author

"Frank that isn't even straight"

Grunting, I pulled down the poster from the multicoloured wall. Huffing dramatically, I tried to put it up for the millionth time. Trying my best to make it straight, I placed it on the wall and took a couple steps back to check.

"Still not straight Frankie."

Fucking hell.

I pulled the poster down for the last time, discarding it on the bench as I turned to face Gerard. The smug art teacher was sitting on top of his desk, filing through some of the assignments that we were soon to be given in class. Luckily, I had the unfair advantage in getting it a fair time before everyone else in the class.

"What, like your sexuality is straight?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Ha ha, very funny" Gerard scoffed.

Wriggiling my eyebrows, we both chuckled as I sauntered my way over to the red haired teacher. Pressing a small kiss on Gerard's cheek, one of his arms wrapped around my waist and gave my middle a gentle squeeze as he returned a soft affectionate kiss to my left temple.

Today had been the 15th overall detention I had spent with Gerard up in the art rooms, and we had become better at keeping our relationship a secret. It had been two weeks, and there hadn't been another time that either one of us had forgotten to lock the door if we had decided to have a make out session, and there hadn't been another incident and we were both grateful for this.

Over these two weeks, school had gotten harder but my bonds with my new friends have become stronger. Pete and I were close as ever, getting over the constant flirting that he gave to everyone, Patrick was a study buddy who cares too much and I would bash up anyone for. Kellin,Vic, Brandon and Ryan are the couples who were still close to me and friendly, and don't get me started on Oliver and the others. Truly, I hadn't ever imagined finding good friends like them when I moved here.

"You daydreaming again there Frankie? Come on, we need to get some work done" Gerard laughed, giving my waist another squeeze before pecking my lips again gently.

I made a small humming noise against his lips as I pressed back again quickly, wrapping an arm around his neck as an instinct. His lips were soft and tasted like coffee as per usual, but I made a small groaning noise as Gerard pulled back only seconds after we first initiated our kissing. Giving me a teasing grin, the male walked away with the sheets in his hand and made his way into the art offices that linked in the middle of the two rooms which sat side by side.

"Tease" I grunted angrily.

"You know you like it!" Gerard called out from the other room.

Shaking my head, I walked over to my bag and fetched my phone. It wasn't like Gerard would mind right? Yet, as I retrieved my phone from my bags front pocket, there was a ton of missed calls and text messages from my mother. Raising an eyebrow, I unlocked my phone and made my way into Gerard's shared office space while doing so.

Frowning, I scrolled through the multiple text messages and was only able to pick up my mother practically texting me over and over to return my calls as soon as possible, and I felt a small pile of dread growing in the bottom of my stomach.

What if something went seriously wrong?

Taking a seat on Gerard's office desk, I crossed my legs and gently nudged piles of papers away so I could fit on the edge of the desk fully. I could hear him grunt softly as he was on the other side of the room himself, finishing off something in the printer as he raised an eyebrow at me.