7-Maybe this wont be too bad

Hey guys! I am so so sorry that I haven't been able to post anything at all! We have been having problems with the wifi, due to the nbn or something stupid, and now I am working off data on my phone on my laptop.

My mother decided that I could go wild on it, so now I can use as much data as I want! So I am looking forward to updating this in the next couple of days due to missing one. So there will probably be another chapter up tomorrow for this!

Im sorry guys, and thank you so much for continuing to stay with me even after this small problem that I am having at the moment. Seriously, you guys are too amazing and it means a lot to me.

It felt like the air was unbreathable as the question left his lips.

It felt like someone had seriously winded me and I couldn't get any air into my lungs.

It felt like I was going to pass out right there and then in the class and have everyone laugh at me due to my stupidity.

It felt like I knew that Brendon was going to let me live it down when he found out that he was right, and he probably would because Gerard would probably say something about it to everyone.

It felt like.... Well it simply just felt like shit.

Well, there was no denying it now, and lying would probably would probably land me in even more shit. So, I took what little breath I could and just admitted it.

"Y-yea...."

My initial words were shaky, but the way that eyes watched me made my slightly confused. They didn't seem to be swelling with anger or disgust like the teachers I had seen before. Nope, they seemed to show amusement.

"I just couldn't think of anything else sir" I lied.

No way in hell was he ever going to hear the truth on that one. I could never tell him that I couldn't get him off my mind because of how beautiful he was. Or the whole problem that I couldn't stop day dreaming about him trying to suck off my face in one of the detentions that I had to serve with him after school.

"Hm....."

I grew anxious of what he was going to say next.

Would he report it? Would he think I was a complete and utter weirdo and then want nothing to do with me? I'm sure that he would even remove me form his art class if he wanted to....

"You are pretty talented. But, believe me you aren't the first of my students to decide to take on me or my brother. "

Brother?

How the hell didn't I know there was another of these people walking around on the earth?

Then again, that would explain why I had another Mr Way for music... but to be honest I thought this red head had simply gotten to degrees, he looked like a music teacher type of guy if that even was a thing.....

Well, I would be meeting his brother first period tomorrow anyways, so that was a plus.

"And don't worry Frank, you looked like you were shitting bricks there!"

I fought back blush.

Wait, did a teacher just swear? This guy was fucking badass for a high school art teacher.

"There was nothing to be worried about, it is art and that is all I can ask of you as a student attending my class. Though, Mr Urie does look quite interested in the conversation we are sharing"

I looked over my shoulder to catch Brendon staring. He then was quick to look down back to his art book as soon as he noticed that I had caught him. I wasn't going to let him get the satisfaction of being right, he wasn't ever going to see the sketch as long as I lived.