3 - the cafeteria and rants

Hey guys!! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and Boxing Day!!I myself got some amazing things, and I had an amazing time with my family. Also everyone, Thanks for everyone who has liked the story! I am really enjoying this so far and seeing the comments you guys leave on here makes me so happy and inspires me to keep writing and updating :)

Your comments and ideas on the story mean so so much to me. You guys are too awesome and I don't deserve you awesome people! Also, I hope you guys like this new chapter! Have a great day!

~Author
_______________________________

Luckily, the rest of the class went without a flaw. I still hadn't learned the teachers name who had given me the detention, I hadn't even bothered to ask the guys I was sitting with because I was just so pissed at the point, and all I knew is that I would have to go to the history staff room after school was finished to serve me detention.

I met the kids that Patrick had told me about in the hallway. First of was Ray Toro, the guy with the big fro that was sitting on the chair to my right with a great and bubbly personality, next to him was Oliver Sykes. This guy was dubbed the 'match maker' of the small social group.

This guy was the one who had gotten Ryan and Brendon together, along with the other well-known couple in the group; Kellin Quinn and Vic Fuentes.

Oliver was a pale and somewhat lanky guy who dreamed to one day have his whole body covered it tattoos, already having some on his legs.

Next was Kellin Quinn, sitting to Patricks other side. This guy had big dreams and was a part of a hand titled 'Sleeping with the Sirens', and was a pretty smart kid too.

Luckily, in all of the classes I had been given, I had two or more of my new friends also placed in this class along with me, so I didn't have to be lone with the rest of the kids in the school.

As our first break rolled around, it was the first time our group was all together, well, at least it was the first time I had seen the group together.

We were all huddled around one of the pale white cafeteria tables, luckily Brendon had been ever so kind to steal a chair from another table for me to use so we were all sitting together.

What I had learned from when we first met up at the table, this group was sort of mashed up group of outcasts. Not that something was wrong with us, it was just that we didn't fit the mould of the 'perfect' teenager.

We listened to loud music, we rebelled against the rules and on top of that almost all of us sitting here were homosexual also.

Why couldn't I find these amazing people earlier in my life?

I picked at the pile of food that had been placed on my tray. Luckily, this stuff didn't seem to be too completely deformed and I could tell what the food actually was.

One thing I did like about the Christian school is they had really fancy and high end food, but here I got a crumbling brownie, a small milk box and some carrot sticks that I had a suspicious feeling were too old, as they bent a little in my hands as I shoved them around the silver tray.

"So how are you liking it here so far Frankie?"

I looked up as I heard Brendon talking to me, the brunette's arm wrapped around his boyfriend as per usual. The two seemed quite touchy feely, and I had a growing suspicion it was something I would have to grow accustomed to.