Chapter 33

Willow's dress in the media. This chapter was so weird for me to write since Piper is talking to the one who tried to kill her...

Piper's POV

I pop a few pills in my mouth just as there's a knock on the door. Annabeth rushes over to open it, her blonde hair pulled back in a messy ponytail. I chase down the pills with a glass of water. The doctor gave them to me for long lasting pain.

Reyna readjusts the supplies laying on a table we had a few maids bring in. Rachel sits in a corner, adding wings to a dress.

Drew, Willow, and a few other girls walk in behind Annabeth. She gives me a small smile before turning around to meet their eyes.

"Alright, so did everyone bring by their gowns?" Annabeth asks.

In response, they hold up the dresses that they're holding. Some have covers on them.

"Okay. Drew, you go to Reyna. Willow, meet with Piper. Summer, talk with Rachel and Savannah, you can come with me."

The girls disperse across the room. Reyna has her arms crossed and is scowling at Drew. I smile at Willow, who glares at me in return.

"Let's get this over with, shall we?" Willow asks, plopping herself down on the other side of the couch.

"What does your dress look like?" I ask.

Willow takes off the cloth cover, revealing an elaborate ball gown. She smirks as I give a little gasp.

It's green with a silk bodice and ruffles fluff out near the bottom. It's simple, but in an elegant way. But how could I change it into a costume?

"I understand if you can't change it," Willow says. "Some things can't be meddled with."

"I have a perfect idea," I reply, smiling.

Willow looks disappointed, as if she was hoping I would fail. She quickly covers it up with an icy smile.

Annabeth walks over and smiles at me. She glances quickly at Willow. "Are you ready, Piper?"

"Yep."

"Good. Willow, thank you for your time. Your dress will be ready to be picked up after dinner tonight," Annabeth says.

"It better," Willow says, standing up. The other girls have already finished and are now standing by the door. "We'll be back directly after dinner to pick up our improved dresses."

"They'll be ready," Annabeth promises.

With a flick of her long blonde hair, Willow walks out of the door. The other girls follow her suit.

"That was...interesting. So did everyone come up with an idea?" Annabeth asks us.

"How about you, Piper?"

"This is the dress," I hold up Willow's dress. "And I was thinking that we make it a peacock costume. We can add a blue sash to the dress and do the tail feathers."

"Perfect. How about you, Rachel?"

"Summer has a really ugly red and green dress. My idea is that we make it into a parrot costume by adding some blue and green to the dress."

"Creative idea. Reyna?"

"I did," Reyna says. "I had this dress," she holds up a red dress. "And I was thinking we do a vampire costume for Drew."

It's perfect. She's bloodthirsty and cold hearted.

"And that fits Drew perfectly," I add.