Chapter 60

Bianca's POV

I slam the door shut quickly and lock it. I don't want Willow or Mr. Livingston to creep up on me. They're no doubt furious with me for not becoming an Elite. Even though it's not my fault, they won't understand that.

"Trying to keep us out?" an all too familiar voice asks from behind me. I turn with horror and see the two devils sitting on my bed, only two feet away from me. I immediately regret my decision of locking the door.

I swallow hard, trying not to appear scared. "What do you two want?" I ask, keeping my voice even.

Mr. Livingston holds his arms out. "I just want a chat, dear. Willow?"

She smiles and moves so quickly, my eyes don't process what's happening until too late. Willow slams my body against the wall and holds a knife to my throat. I struggle, but she presses the knife harder against my throat, causing small droplets of blood to roll down my throat.

I try not to breathe too deeply, knowing that the cut will only become worse. "What do you want?" I repeat.

"Why aren't you in the Elite," he demands. "That's what you were supposed to do."

"Yes, and I always do exactly what I'm told," I say snarkily. He nods to his daughter and Willow uses the butt of the knife to hit my mouth. My jaw hurts instantly and instead of retorting, I settle on glaring at the two. "It wasn't my choice, you idiots. I didn't ever ask for you two to enter me in the Selection! This has all just been a game, and now it's over."

"Not just yet, it's not," Mr. Livingston growls. "There's still one thing left that you're conveniently forgetting."

No, I think desperately. Anything but this. You can't hurt him, I won't ever allow it.

"Your brother is here, in the palace. If you don't agree to do what we say, we will hurt him, and we will make you watch all of it."

I struggle, but Willow is strong. She smirks at my failed attempts. "Why would you hurt him? He's just a boy!" I scream.

Willow slashes the knife across my cheek. It stings horribly, but I ignore it. I snarl at the blonde haired girl and kick against the wall. The momentum pushes me forward and knocks Willow to the ground. The knife falls out of her hand and onto the carpet. I grab it and rush over to Mr. Livingston. I use a large mirror and slam it against his head, knocking him out. I lunge back at Willow and hold the knife against Willow's throat desperately.

"It's your choice," I tell the beautiful girl below me. "I'll let you both leave as long as you leave for good. If I see either of you ever again, I won't hesitate to kill you."

"What makes you think you can kill me," Willow gasps, her face turning white from the pressure on her throat. "No one can hurt me."

"Oh, yeah? What about Luke, then?"

Her face transforms into one of an animal's, or a mad person. She lunges upwards and pushes me back. I fall on the ground hard. I wipe the blood from my mouth as Willow jumps on me.

"Shut up, you idiot. You know absolutely nothing!" she hisses. "You don't know how it feels to be separated from your brother. You don't know how it feels."

"Yes, I do. That's what your father and yourself did to me. I haven't seen Nico in six years. He thinks that I'm dead," I say, unable to stop the tears. "And it's all your fault. You're too vain to notice that everything that gives you pain is exactly what you're doing to me. Everything that you think makes you broken and special is exactly what I feel, and it's all because of you."

Willow screams with rage, and I know that I can't stop her. In the past, whenever she got angry, her father always calmed her down. But her father is passed out, and nothing can save me. Not even myself.

The knife connects with my forearm and I feel it sink into my skin. I scream with pain, and Willow laughs. I try to focus on a memory, anything that will take me away from here.

"Bianca," Nico exclaimed, holding up a paper card. "Look, I got a new one!"

I laughed and ruffled his dark hair that was so similar to my own. "I see that, mio fratello. Who do you have this time?"

He studied the card, straining to read the words. "H-Hades? Who's that, Bianca?"

"The Greek god of death. Not a very nice god to have."

I struggle to keep the scream in my mouth, but it comes out anyways. Willow laughs again, and continues to write with the knife in my arm.

"Bianca, why do you look so sad?" Nico asked me.

"Do you remember Mama?"

He nodded, his dark hair falling in front of his even darker eyes. I laugh as I help him keep his hair back.

"She died a few years ago, mio fratello. Hades must have taken her."

He frowns. "Then I hate Hades."

There are shouts outside of my door. Willow looks up in alarm before glaring down at me. "Lucky for me that you locked the door, right?"

"I hate him, too. We can hate him together."

"Because we'll always be together, right?" Nico asked while looking up at me with the most innocent gaze.

"Of course, my brother."

I watch as Willow went into my closet and disappeared through the wall right as my door opened. I see the Prince leaning over me with worry obvious in his green eyes.

"Bianca? Are you alright?"

"What happened to her arm?" another voice demands. It sounds so familiar for some reason. "What's wrong with her arm?"

It's a struggle to keep my eyes open now. The pain is becoming too much to bear. Darkness is creeping in and I'm not sure if I'm strong enough to fight it.

An all too familiar face creeps into view. It's much older than I remember it. His hair is still dark, as are his eyes. He's looking at me with such concern it makes me want to cry.

Right before everything fades, I reach out for the dark eyed boy. "Mio fratello," I murmer before everything fades into black.

A/N
That's it. The end. Bye.

Haha no, I'm not that mean. I'll be posting the epilogue later today, and then I'll start on the sequel. Of course I'll have to rewrite this along with writing my 20+ other books. And the summer is almost over. Yahoo.

Anyways, thank you all so much for going on this crazy ride with me! We've seen surprise romance, food fights, so many kidnappings and close calls. And it's almost halfway done. I'm not going to lie, I almost ended this book when I was halfway done. Now, I'm so glad that I didn't. This chapter was a little intense, especially after such an adorable chapter. But it had to be done. What was written on Bianca's arm will be revealed in the next book. This chapter was inspired by the Malfoy Manor scene in The Deathly Hallows.