Falling In (Ziam AU)

Falling In

'I spotted him from the corner of my eye, instantly drawing my attention to him. His dark leather jacket and ray bands giving nothing of him away. His dark hair stood high in a quiff, not a hair out of place. He walked with confidence, smirking and winking at pretty girls as he goes past. They were practically drooling over him. He walked up to a young boy with curly locks, giving him a high five and starting a conversation.

"Who's he?" I asked Louis, nodding my head towards the raven haired boy.

"Oh, that my friend is Zayn Malik." '

Liam is the new kid at Gateway High School, London. He quickly becomes friends with Louis Tomlinson, an average not so popular boy at Gateway who shows him around, teaches him the ropes and gives him the heads up on a few things. Niall Horan is Louis' best friend, who also quickly becomes friends with Liam. Zayn Malik is the guy at school who gets anything and anyone he wants, along with his best mate, Harry Styles. They pretty much run the school. All the girls want them and all the guys want to be them, that type of thing. Zayn and Harry's status starts to drop. This hasn't happened to Zayn before; people normally don't come high enough but Liam, Liam's different to other guys. Zayn's not going to let this new boy take control of him and his school, so Zayn and Harry come up with a plan. Liam on the otherhand, doesn't agree with what Zayn is said to have done and doesn't want to get in too deep. But will Liam end up falling in like everyone else?